Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Lady of the House Permanently Closed

Reported a few minutes ago from Eater Detroit. Lady of the House has closed for good.

https://detroit.eater.com/2021/2/26/...-kate-williams

^^^ This is so sad. Food service and hospitality is nearly ruined [[especially in Cali and NY). There's so many ripple effects yet coming soon. Culinary career tech programs and specialty colleges will take a hit. I guess their will still be the need for food services in the hospitals and prisons...*sarc*...

In the meantime the boil-in-the-bag chains [[Red Lobster and Olive Garden etc.) had access to COVID relief moneys. I guess when the government convenes to supplement us with food-stamps, or the food-center 'vouchers' we'll be a-ok, great and ever more bound to keep the smart folks in office.

I will be surprised when H & M in Downtown Detroit will be closed. I will be cussing out to the max.