Dine In and Curbside Pickup
    Full service bar available
    586-264-7990
    14 mile and Hoover

https://www.wxyz.com/news/where-you-...ring-lent-2021
    Here is a link to metro area lent fish frys

Here's the Fish Fry Finder webpage from the Detroit Archdiocese:
    https://www.fishfryfinder.org/

My American Legion Post 374 has a good one in Berkley. 12 Mile between Coolidge and Woodward, right next to Sawyer Fuller Funeral Home.

Carpathia Club of Sterling Heights [[Utica Rd. south of Schoenherr), the central club for most of metro Detroit's German clubs, does a wonderful fish fry almost every Friday, even during non Lent periods. For those non-observers... they also do a dynamite Goulash and other German favorites most Friday nights...

https://www.carpathiaclub.com/friday-fish-fry

^ Ummm, yummy - as usual I'm getting hungry ........ time to go peddle on me' exercise bike to prep for these Friday offerings!

Quote Originally Posted by ferndalescotty23 View Post
    My American Legion Post 374 has a good one in Berkley. 12 Mile between Coolidge and Woodward, right next to Sawyer Fuller Funeral Home.
    We've enjoyed the American Legion Post 374's Lenten Fish Fry many times through the year!! Recommended!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    We've enjoyed the American Legion Post 374's Lenten Fish Fry many times through the year!! Recommended!!
    Got a carry out from there tonight, the place was jammed. I had about a 15 minute drive home north from there so the food wasn't exactly piping hot when I got back. Not as good as Scotty's or other restaurants I've been to. I'm not saying it was bad, it just wasn't great. Not crazy about eating fried food anyway.

St. Anne's on Mound South of 14 Mile. excellent. be prepared to wait an hour. Worth it.

K of C Wyandotte Council has a good one. They're located at 3530 Biddle, dine in or carry out 4 pm to 8 pm. Lots of choices, cod, perch, shrimp, pierogi, baked potato, mac & cheese, desserts, & a cash bar. They give St. Francis D'Assisi a run for their money.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Got a carry out from there tonight, the place was jammed. I had about a 15 minute drive home north from there so the food wasn't exactly piping hot when I got back. Not as good as Scotty's or other restaurants I've been to. I'm not saying it was bad, it just wasn't great. Not crazy about eating fried food anyway.

To each his own! One of my favorite Lenten Fish Fry is the all-you-can-eat dinners at St. Mary's of Royal Oak. Unfortunately they are not doing them this year.

The Grillmaster and I had an advertised Friday Fish Dinner at a restaurant in Detroit last week. He raved about it. I was so-so on it. To each his own!!