Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090908

Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official investigation into 9/11; in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story.

...Sheen's request takes the form of a letter to the President in the context of a fictional meeting between the two entitled 20 Minutes With The President, published exclusively on radio talk show host Alex Jones' Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com websites.

...However, as Sheen highlights in his letter, the course of Obama's first year in office clearly indicates that he will do nothing to reverse policies crafted by the Bush regime, and in fact has sought to exceed outrages of the previous administration in areas such as warrantless wiretapping, rendition, detention without trial, and wars in the Middle East - all of which arrived as a consequence of 9/11.

__________________________________________________ _________

Twenty Minutes with the President by Charlie Sheen Tuesday, September 8, 2009

http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/

Author’s [Sheen's] Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet. This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation. Charlie Sheen.

LA Times follow up today http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...sheen-911.html
    Last edited by fazaz; September-09-09 at 01:21 PM.

ccbatson Guest

Charlie Sheen? The womanizing, drug addled, dimwitted actor? Reuters dignified this by printing a story?

Ah, now that's cold, bats. He's always said the nicest things about you.

All levity aside, your ad hominum attacks do not invalidate his premise nor disqualify him from "petitioning the government" as the Constitution allows.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Charlie Sheen? The womanizing, drug addled, dimwitted actor? Reuters dignified this by printing a story?
    Are you describing Ronald Reagan? George Bush? Brush Lintball?

Content-
    "as Sheen highlights in his letter, the course of Obama's first year
    in office clearly indicates that he will do nothing to reverse policies
    crafted by the Bush regime, and in fact has sought to exceed outrages of the
    previous administration in areas such as warrantless wiretapping, rendition,
    detention without trial, and wars in the Middle East - all of which arrived as
    a consequence of 9/11."

Lorax Guest

Fantastic! Then Sheen and I are in agreement. Thanks for posting that.

Ravine Guest

I'm so confused. Was Sheen speaking, in character, as a fictional nobody or speaking, as himself, in his actual, official position as a nobody?

At any rate, I suppose that we all should thank our lucky stars that we have so many entertainment-industry half-wits around to, periodically, tweak our consciences and tell us what & how to think.

I'm reminded of the Dragnet theme, Dumb-de-dumb-dumb, dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

Will this be Van Jones' new job?

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MCP-001 View Post
    Will this be Van Jones' new job?
    No, actually Van Jones is replacing you in your job. Hadn't you heard? No need to pack up the office, it's been done for you.

ccbatson Guest

The guy isn't sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    I'm so confused. Was Sheen speaking, in character, as a fictional nobody or speaking, as himself, in his actual, official position as a nobody?
    An actor prepares for a scene asking the director, "What's my motivation?”. The director retorts, “Your paycheck!”.
    Last edited by vetalalumni; September-10-09 at 01:09 PM. Reason: type

Message, not the messenger.

Purpose - the first new president in office since 9/11/01; and his first 9/11 anniversary.

content in Sheen's open letter--

Are you aware, Mr. President, of the recent stunning revelations that sixty percent of the 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack?

...statements, as well, from commission co-chairmen Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, commissioners Bob Kerrey, Timothy Roemer and John Lehman, as well as the statements of commissioner Max Cleland, an ex-Senator from Georgia, who resigned, stating:

“It is a national scandal. This investigation is now compromised. One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up.”

THE COMMISSION ITSELF is on record stating that they still do not know the truth??

Well what the hell is Sheen looking for? What does he want? I guess he wants the truth, but what is the truth? Does he wear a tinfoil hat at home? Does he think aliens took down the twin towers?

If I want to know about hookers and blow, I'll ask Charlie Sheen. When it comes to matters of structural failures, I'll trust an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Well what the hell is Sheen looking for? What does he want? I guess he wants the truth, but what is the truth?
    The very question Sheen--along with many others--is asking. It would appear from the various statements made by the commissioners in question that the truth has not yet been told.

I have to say I wonder about it, myself. From watching the recordings, they sure look like planned implosion demolitions to me, especially Building 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    If I want to know about hookers and blow, I'll ask Charlie Sheen. When it comes to matters of structural failures, I'll trust an engineer.
    I've spoken with several structural engineers about this, and they are very far from a concensus about the modes and progress of failures which would account for the collapse as captured on film.

Patrick,

Your immediate jump to these extreme conclusions belies your ignorance of the matter...and your implicit complicity with these deeds.

Same with Cc, but we already knew that...

Oh well, another day.

Cheers, anyways. I've got to get to work.

Who cares what Charlie Sheen wants. He should hire investigators, himself, to get the bottom of 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    I've spoken with several structural engineers about this, and they are very far from a concensus about the modes and progress of failures which would account for the collapse as captured on film.
    A consensus of outside observers--even those who are structural engineers--isn't necessary. What does matter is the conclusion reached by the engineers who investigated the scene. Based on what I've witnessed, and on my own engineering knowledge, the official report makes perfect sense. If someone wants to debunk it, by all means, he should present a flawless case to do so.

From watching the recordings, they sure look like planned implosion demolitions to me, especially Building 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by fazaz View Post
    “It is a national scandal. This investigation is now compromised. One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America.

Blah, blah, blah-ditty-blah-blah-blah..........

I have to say I wonder about it, myself. From watching the recordings, they sure look like planned implosion demolitions to me, especially Building 7.
    What precisely makes you think these failures "look like planned implosion demolitions"? What kind of demolition knowledge and experience do you have? How many implosions have you witnessed? What kind of explosives would have been used? How many tons? How were the charges installed without anyone noticing? What kind of manpower would be necessary to perform this work? Was the Pentagon "imploded" as well? Where are the 3000 missing persons?

Engineering sure is easy, isn't it?

ccbatson Guest

911 truthers are delusional and lack any rational thinking skills.

...and yet you're not one.

maybe he's a birther?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast