Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default MTG says Jewish Space Lasers set California wildfires

So if MTG spontaneously combusts, we’ll know who did it.

This one is batshit crazy; if they let her talk to Hawley, Tommy Tubesocks and Rand to much, they will form a coalition. You'll know them by their tinfoil hats, milling around over there in the corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

I doubt she will spontaneously combust. If you look at her personal history, she is deliberately setting herself on a slow burn. She would need at least two synapses to demonstrate cerebral activity of some kind. Not happening.

Who is MTG ?

You guys all seem to know all of these wierdos and radicals intimately while accusing others of belonging to their cause.

How do you keep up with the seemingly 1000s of different groups?

Its like that whole Q thing,they are saying relevant to the population there are not enough supporters to fill a teaspoon,but everybody makes it seem like there are millions of em all over and less then 1/10 th of 1/10th of the population even knew or cared that they even existed in the first place.

Besides everybody already knows it was climate change activists that set the fires in order to further their agenda.

And the gender reveal party.

You guys are forgetting the Star Wars program under Regan,missiles replaced by lasers,and you laughed at Trumps space force,if a laser can take out a missile from space,it could actually be plausible to create devastation with multiple large scale fires across the country at the same time.

IF they are testing and the laser misses the test drone,that burst still has to terminate,and it will keep going until it hits a point of termination,the ground.

So based on the minute information provided in the OP,I would have to rate this Plausible.

How can one dispute the claim when the evidence has been destroyed,they also called people that believe in area 51 tin foil hat contestants,but in the movie Independence Day,there they were ....

As for arming space craft with lasers to shoot at Earth, the U.S. military stopped considering it back in 2002. However, the Defense Advanced Projects Research agency, DARPA, is currently funding a program called the High energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System,
    HELLADS , to outfit a plane with a defensive laser weapon to fight drones. And they just awarded funding for research into a reusable spaceplane, one that can serve the role of the defunct space shuttle at much less the cost. The winner of the latter contract was The Boeing Company [[working with Jeff Bezo’s Blue Origin , LLC) Masten Space Systems [[working with XCOR Aerospace) and Northrop Grumman Corporation [[working with Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic)

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...d-nukes/89519/

Take note,that was featured back in 2014 it is now 8 years later and technology advances in warp speed.

People could also say that a group of US Warcraft designed to jam and shut down power plants,just happens to be flying over NYC when they had their power plant blackout a conspiracy theory,or tin foil hat wearers.

Thing is,lots of things happen,that nobody really knows that or what happened by design.

Its a paygrade thing.

If a laser hits in the middle of the woods,but nobody is around to see it,how do you know it did not start the fire?

That whole tin foil hat accusation is so 1950s,everybody with a lick of sense,knows all the tin foil is now imported from China,and is designed specifically to allow mind altering beams to penetrate,just ask the US embassy in Cuba how all of that worked out.

Look at the Jetsons - a simple cartoon from many years ago based on a fantasy of the future.

Yet here we are and everything that that cartoon depicted,has become a reality.
    Last edited by Richard; January-28-21 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

Look at the Jetsons - a simple cartoon from many years ago based on a fantasy of the future.

Uhh actually, maybe not. I could be wrong, but no.

Well we do have

Flying cars
    Intelligent robots that serve [[see starbucks fully robotic baristas in Japan)
    Robotic dogs and vacuum cleaners
    Meals that cook instantly or a pill that turns into a meal,even in the 70s a pound of dried potatoes would feed 3000
    Devices that you can talk into and they talk back - cell phones and elexia
    maybe not the hairstyles yet

Who is MTG ?
    Marjorie Taylor Greene, U.S. House of Representatives member from Georgia's 14th district, representing the Monster Raving Loony Party [[also known as the Republican Party).

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Marjorie Taylor Greene, U.S. House of Representatives member from Georgia's 14th district, representing the Monster Raving Loony Party [[also known as the Republican Party).
    Awww... you're no fun. It's fun watching the response, without a known reason...

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Uhh actually, maybe not. I could be wrong, but no.
    We just survived four years of Idiocracy that were not anticipated by the Jetsons.

And the idiots in charge of her party have put her on the House Education Committee

We just survived four years of Idiocracy that were not anticipated by the Jetsons.
    Yes because there was no democrat party in the Jetsons,so it would have been hard for them to anticipate the idiocracy involved.

Or maybe the levels of it,is so far out of the realm that it could not be fathomed as occurring in the future.
    Last edited by Richard; January-29-21 at 12:40 PM.

Not just any lasers....Jewish ones !

Name:  powers.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  13.4 KB
    **Gify**

Richard feels Mr. Spacely of Spacely Sprocket renown was indeed a cartoon Jew because we can't prove any different.

Who is MTG ?

You guys all seem to know all of these wierdos and radicals intimately while accusing others of belonging to their cause.

How do you keep up with the seemingly 1000s of different groups?

Its like that whole Q thing,they are saying relevant to the population there are not enough supporters to fill a teaspoon,but everybody makes it seem like there are millions of em all over and less then 1/10 th of 1/10th of the population even knew or cared that they even existed in the first place.

Besides everybody already knows it was climate change activists that set the fires in order to further their agenda.

And the gender reveal party.

You guys are forgetting the Star Wars program under Regan,missiles replaced by lasers,and you laughed at Trumps space force,if a laser can take out a missile from space,it could actually be plausible to create devastation with multiple large scale fires across the country at the same time.

IF they are testing and the laser misses the test drone,that burst still has to terminate,and it will keep going until it hits a point of termination,the ground.

So based on the minute information provided in the OP,I would have to rate this Plausible.

How can one dispute the claim when the evidence has been destroyed,they also called people that believe in area 51 tin foil hat contestants,but in the movie Independence Day,there they were ....

As for arming space craft with lasers to shoot at Earth, the U.S. military stopped considering it back in 2002. However, the Defense Advanced Projects Research agency, DARPA, is currently funding a program called the High energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System,
    HELLADS , to outfit a plane with a defensive laser weapon to fight drones. And they just awarded funding for research into a reusable spaceplane, one that can serve the role of the defunct space shuttle at much less the cost. The winner of the latter contract was The Boeing Company [[working with Jeff Bezo’s Blue Origin , LLC) Masten Space Systems [[working with XCOR Aerospace) and Northrop Grumman Corporation [[working with Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic)

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...d-nukes/89519/

Take note,that was featured back in 2014 it is now 8 years later and technology advances in warp speed.

People could also say that a group of US Warcraft designed to jam and shut down power plants,just happens to be flying over NYC when they had their power plant blackout a conspiracy theory,or tin foil hat wearers.

Thing is,lots of things happen,that nobody really knows that or what happened by design.

Its a paygrade thing.

If a laser hits in the middle of the woods,but nobody is around to see it,how do you know it did not start the fire?

That whole tin foil hat accusation is so 1950s,everybody with a lick of sense,knows all the tin foil is now imported from China,and is designed specifically to allow mind altering beams to penetrate,just ask the US embassy in Cuba how all of that worked out.

You seem to bat it right out in the bleachers again, Richard; too bad you are always batting from the foul lines.

You give plausibility to all the space cadet tech conspiracies, but consistently deny the effects of industrial and human activity on climate change. You are so easily deluded by your web masters, again and again. Congratulations on lessons well learned.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You seem to bat it right out in the bleachers again, Richard; too bad you are always batting from the foul lines.

You give plausibility to all the space cadet tech conspiracies, but consistently deny the effects of industrial and human activity on climate change. You are so easily deluded by your web masters, again and again. Congratulations on lessons well learned.

When you can provide one legitimate climate change advocate the doesn’t have a giant carbon footprint maybe someone will listen!

Let me ask you something,do you believe that the Great Lakes were formed by and pick one .....

Paul Bunyan wrestling around with Babe the Blue ox?

Glaciers moved down and pushed the surface while creating craters that then filled with water as the ice melted?

What impact did humans have on that ?

In England they discovered human remains and their structures from thousands of years ago 20 miles off the coast,they could follow the path as the sea levels raised and the humans moved their village each time over the course of thousands of years.

Do you also believe that those 25 or so humans created so many farts that it burned the ozone and caused the ocean to rise across the world?

How about the city in Taiwan that discovered that the sea was rising,so they spent millions building sea walls and preparing to be inundated by the sea.

Then they discovered that the sea was not actually rising,the city was sinking because the population needed water,as that water was removed the ground was sinking to fill the gap.

I believe climate change is real as it has been evolving for 10s of thousands of years.

Ask the dinosaurs if solar panels would have saved them.

I believe man has zero idea where the climate will be in 10 years let alone 100.

They cannot even predict with accuracy if it is going to rain from one day to the next.

I believe the use of climate change in order to scare the crap out of everybody so some can make billions,is more then the hoax.

Thats the numbskulls talking things that people say literally so they can mould it to their agenda.

Man made climate change is a hoax

Nature made climate change is not a hoax but there is not a damn thing man can do to alter it.

Just ask poor Al Gore how all of that works.

Besides we are all dead anyways and just communicating from the afterlife,because they told us 14 years ago we all would be dead if we did not fix climate change immediately.

December was the end of the 14 years,but yet here we are.

I am not sure why people like to use that term,if you do not do this now we will all be dead.

Guess what we will all be dead someday,and we will not care what happens after that by default.

Yes I believe in climate change,If Canada gives me 6 billion dollars I will save it from falling into the ocean 100 years from now.

If Canada does not pay me the 6 billion then you will all be dead when it falls in.

If you really and Canada really believes in climate change the you will pay me the 6 billion to save your life.

That is in USD cash,no checks,or none of that fancy internet money transfer stuff.

If you do not have that cash laying around,you can make a partial payment of 3 billion and Montreal and I can see if I can flip it back to France or Poland and get the rest that way.

See I am easy to deal with,when can I expect that cash?

Tic tok tic toc is the seconds passing by as the fate of Canada draws ever so closer,I can save you.
    Last edited by Richard; January-29-21 at 06:00 PM.

Let me ask you something,do you believe that the Great Lakes were formed by and pick one .....

Paul Bunyan wrestling around with Babe the Blue ox?

Glaciers moved down and pushed the surface while creating craters that then filled with water as the ice melted?

What impact did humans have on that ?

In England they discovered human remains and their structures from thousands of years ago 20 miles off the coast,they could follow the path as the sea levels raised and the humans moved their village each time over the course of thousands of years.

Do you also believe that those 25 or so humans created so many farts that it burned the ozone and caused the ocean to rise across the world?

How about the city in Taiwan that discovered that the sea was rising,so they spent millions building sea walls and preparing to be inundated by the sea.

Then they discovered that the sea was not actually rising,the city was sinking because the population needed water,as that water was removed the ground was sinking to fill the gap.

I believe climate change is real as it has been evolving for 10s of thousands of years.

Ask the dinosaurs if solar panels would have saved them.

I believe man has zero idea where the climate will be in 10 years let alone 100.

They cannot even predict with accuracy if it is going to rain from one day to the next.

I believe the use of climate change in order to scare the crap out of everybody so some can make billions,is more then the hoax.

Thats the numbskulls talking things that people say literally so they can mould it to their agenda.

Man made climate change is a hoax

Nature made climate change is not a hoax but there is not a damn thing man can do to alter it.

Just ask poor Al Gore how all of that works.

Besides we are all dead anyways and just communicating from the afterlife,because they told us 14 years ago we all would be dead if we did not fix climate change immediately.

December was the end of the 14 years,but yet here we are.

I am not sure why people like to use that term,if you do not do this now we will all be dead.

Guess what we will all be dead someday,and we will not care what happens after that by default.

Yes I believe in climate change,If Canada gives me 6 billion dollars I will save it from falling into the ocean 100 years from now.

If Canada does not pay me the 6 billion then you will all be dead when it falls in.

If you really and Canada really believes in climate change the you will pay me the 6 billion to save your life.

That is in USD cash,no checks,or none of that fancy internet money transfer stuff.

If you do not have that cash laying around,you can make a partial payment of 3 billion and Montreal and I can see if I can flip it back to France or Poland and get the rest that way.

See I am easy to deal with,when can I expect that cash?

Tic tok tic toc is the seconds passing by as the fate of Canada draws ever so closer,I can save you.

So, you're Okay with Marjorie Taylor Greene theory of man made [[Jewish) disintegration of California brush and forests, or is that too far out for you?

So, you're Okay with Marjorie Taylor Greene theory of man made [[Jewish) disintegration of California brush and forests, or is that too far out for you?
    I'm guessing that Richard is okay with MTG.

I'm guessing that Richard is okay with MTG.

prolly thrives on MSG, too, come to think of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post

Name:  powers.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  13.4 KB
    **Gify**
    Just when she thought it was safe to be a Nazi.

Name:  hh.gif
Views: 605
Size:  75.0 KB

Well they have arrested human beings for starting the fires,and one 7000 acre fire was started while the power company was doing repairs,but they did not disclose the nationality of those humans.

So it is still plausible that they may have some Jewish ancestry in there.

I do not know,anymore then you do.

But sense some are making absurd claims that it they were climate change related,I guess anything is on the table.

For that matter it could have been big foot burning ants with a magnifying glass out of boredom,and it got out of hand.

They could have been lasers operated by people of Jewish ancestry or they could have been operated by somebody of Canadian decent.

Nobody really knows for sure,do they.

My only issue is,wendsday I ran the A/C and last night I had to run the heat,but I am not as OCD as some.

And no I am not into MSG,if I eat anything with it in,it makes me dizzy immediately.
    Last edited by Richard; January-29-21 at 08:15 PM.

Wait, you guys have nothing better to do than to read Richard's posts? And respond to them?

Ok, maybe you find them funny. And you're baiting him??

Personally, I'm sick of his consistent straight-to-the-mark russian propaganda.

If he isn't an original, he's second order and a perfect copy, using their best techniques, including their trying to hide behind an aw shucks I'm wonna you even less educated and wise adopted personality.

Back to nutcase conspiracy theorists, if I'm even stepping away, there's a silver lining to our suffering the eruption of trumpian idiocy, QAnon, and the pathological underachievers brainwashed to follow them imagining they finally have a cause: it's exposing Republicans [[and some Democrats) for the hypocrites who for decades have pumped emotions to draw voters while their much more meaningful policies, pushed with no hoopla, have benefited only the rarest, most richest of the few.

At least Dr. Frankenstein wasn't a hypocrite, a pathological narcissist, a thief, and a liar.

No forgiveness for the hypocrites, pathological narcissists, thieves, and liars. And at this point, if you still believe them, no forgiveness for you.
    Last edited by bust; January-30-21 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Not just any lasers....Jewish ones .
    Hillarious.

I take it you guys have never fired any ammunition made by,Israeli Arms.

Back before I lost all of my guns in a boating accident,I used to use what they call Re-loads ,which are cheaper because they are made with all ready spent shell casings,they just melt lead and make new bullets out of them.

They cost half the price of a factory fresh round,the problem is when you shoot them they leave a lot of lead in the barrel that takes hours to get out.

Then I discovered rounds made by Israeli Arms,I would put one in and fire it,it would throw a flame out of the end of the barrel as it left,the barrel would be clean as a whistle.

Israel is well known for the quality and potency of their weapons,if I was going to pick a laser to start a forest fire with it would definitely be a Jewish one because I know it would work and be effective.

I am guessing some others would pick the Chinese made one because it was cheaper.

Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Hillarious.
    Yeah. A hundred Jewish Eye surgeons got together and merged their lasers on target.

Plausible plot.

you are close,but sense Israel is the only country to actually put them into operation,you do not have much of a choice but to use a Jewish laser.

Hence the reference.

Israel’s Defense Ministry announced on Wednesday that a breakthrough has been made in using laser beams to thwart aerial attacks.

According to Israel’s Channel 13, the technological development will enable the long-range targeting and stabilization of laser beams, allowing them to intercept targets at great distances.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2020/01/08/israel-reveals-breakthrough-in-laser-based-aerial-defense-system/

You could try an Irish laser system,but they have a problem staying in a straight line long enough to hit the target.

You could try a polish laser system but then you would need 27 people to push the button.

You could even try a Canadian laser system,but you would have to fight a warlord in Africa in order to acquire it in the first place.

So that leaves the best and actually only system in use,a Jewish one.

Do you guys ever wonder how they actually test these systems in real world seniaos ?

Next it will be lasers can only shoot up and not down and when it gets to a certain point,they just stop in mid air and say,I am tired and going back home.
    Last edited by Richard; January-29-21 at 09:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast