Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

But but liberals love to release people like this? Are you saying they are all wrong all of a sudden?

And this is the face that killed 30 women; what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    But but liberals love to release people like this? Are you saying they are all wrong all of a sudden?
    It's not complicated. Even an asshole can figure it out for himselfName:  oif.gif
Views: 499
Size:  47.8 KB.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    It's not complicated. Even an asshole can figure it out for himselfName:  oif.gif
Views: 499
Size:  47.8 KB.
    Again with the leftist nazi tactics! If you don’t have an answer just sling some crap and use name calling to distract ignorance?

Again with the leftist nazi tactics! If you don’t have an answer just sling some crap and use name calling to distract ignorance?
    I have the answer and you know it too, but you're committed to playing dumb.

If all are equal before the law, then arrest Marjorie Taylor Greene.

If all are not equal before the law, just admit that speaking or writing while black is a crime in America.

I have the answer and you know it too, but you're committed to playing dumb.

If all are equal before the law, then arrest Marjorie Taylor Greene.

If all are not equal before the law, just admit that speaking or writing while black is a crime in America.
    Who was playing dumb when Pelosi Shummer aoc watters and Harris all fanned the flame of violence all summer? I’m against all violence! You just care about the right and Trump supporters. Until you call for justice on both sides your just a hollow voice looking like a sheep following the flock to slaughter!

Until you call for justice on both sides...
    Agreed, I'm all for justice on both sides. I didn't say anything to the contrary.

Agreed, I'm all for justice on both sides. I didn't say anything to the contrary.
    Nobody on the left is calli guess for any punishment for antifa or blm! In fact just the opposite they are being praised, let out of jail and right back at it! But all you care about is pure hatred for Trump and nothing about the truth of what is going on!

You mean pure hatred for someone who incited a treasonous violent coup d'etat attempt against Congress performing its constitutional function, and thus against American democracy? Yes, I will admit, I do have pure hatred for a man like that.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    You mean pure hatred for someone who incited a treasonous violent coup d'etat attempt against Congress performing its constitutional function, and thus against American democracy? Yes, I will admit, I do have pure hatred for a man like that.
    Now that I think about it, Ditto.