Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Biden picks Gov. Whitmer for Democratic National Committee vice chair

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ir/4172050001/

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ir/4167386001/

From article:

Whitmer, Biden's team said in a statement, has served Michigan with "grit and compassion" and has been a "trailblazer" as the first woman elected to be Senate Minority Leader in 2006. In 2018, she received the highest number of votes for a gubernatorial candidate in state history, the statement said.

Yay Whitmer!!!

If this means she is leaving it can’t come soon enough! Oh wait that means we get stuck with a box of rocks Gilcrest!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    If this means she is leaving it can’t come soon enough! Oh wait that means we get stuck with a box of rocks Gilcrest!
    Gilchrist

Of course he did.
    I hope they're all aboard when the ship goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Of course he did.
    I hope they're all aboard when the ship goes down.
    Yes because we can all see what a phenomenal job #45 and the republican't party has done over the last five years right. Especially that patriotic event that occurred on January 6, 2021.

A very small prize for a year of real bravery.

Sorry pro-disease Republican seditionists, it doesn't mean she's leaving the Governor's office.

^ Um, eh - you know it's not just the re-pubs not so happy with the Whitmer/ Gilcrest duo. A 'few' dyed-in-the-wool, dedicated, Democrat voting Detroiter's aren't huge fans [[add to that a couple in Benton Harbor and Flint etc).

I have to tell this to people when I travel out of state, as a Detroiter. They believe it's just the UP populations, militia or folks in rural Michy. Nope.

Gretchen Whitmere didn't even win by that much in Detroit - just
    enough to beat Schuette! For some it was a reluctant vote.

Shri Thanedar was pulling up the rear pretty hard too.

It will be interesting to see who's pushed at us next run......
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-19-21 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    A very small prize for a year of real bravery.

Sorry pro-disease Republican seditionists, it doesn't mean she's leaving the Governor's office.
    So your on the side of gratuitous name calling and silence anyone that doesn’t agree with the communist agenda? Save it for your chinese president he will set you free!

My question is,how are they going to remain relevant without being able to stand in front of the cameras every day screaming about the bad orange guy.

O sorry my bad,I am a little slow,with the bad orange guy gone now the new enemy is the radical right.

Instead of Russians hiding in the bushes,it will be the seditious,at the very least they are expanding their vocabulary,as they learn new words to add to the label list.
    Last edited by Richard; January-19-21 at 05:18 PM.

So your on the side of gratuitous name calling and silence anyone that doesn’t agree with the communist agenda? Save it for your chinese president he will set you free!
    I have no Chinese president. Insofar as I know, the incoming President Biden is from Pennsylvania and Delaware. I also have no idea why "the communist agenda" has anything to do with me, since I am not a communist. I do not engage in gratuitous name calling, I use only those names that people and groups have earned through their actions or inactions.

I have no Chinese president. Insofar as I know, the incoming President Biden is from Pennsylvania and Delaware. I also have no idea why "the communist agenda" has anything to do with me, since I am not a communist. I do not engage in gratuitous name calling, I use only those names that people and groups have earned through their actions or inactions.
    You don't engage in gratuitous name calling yet you did in your post #7, as you continually have in other posts as well. You don't believe in violence yet you condone the murder of an unarmed woman and advocated for the murders of others. Spring is coming Al, save your bullshit for your garden, that is if Whitler will let you have one this year.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-19-21 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You don't engage in gratuitous name calling yet you did in your post #7, as you continually have in other posts as well. You don't believe in violence yet you condone the murder of an unarmed woman and advocated for the murders of others. Spring is coming Al, save your bullshit for your garden, that is if Whitler will let you have one this year.
    Nothing I said in post #7 was gratuitous.

I never condone or advocate murder. Force used against terrorists forcibly invading the U.S. Capitol and threatening Congress and the Vice President in the course of their duties is far from murder.

Nothing I said in post #7 was gratuitous.

I never condone or advocate murder. Force used against terrorists forcibly invading the U.S. Capitol and threatening Congress and the Vice President in the course of their duties is far from murder.

They could always plead ignorance for the acts they engaged in though. It seems to me the one underlying trait they all share; a severe ignorance of the lobotomic kind.

That guy with the horns and the ceremonial spear, sign him up for the next big reality show.

But that poor unarmed civilian lady, the ignorance factor, where does it fit into it? Didn't she swear to protect the very place she invaded not so many moons ago? Like you, I don't rejoice in her death, nor the officers involved, and others on that day. Totally senseless. But that is the last thing on Chump's mind today, he is still pouting about how unfair this outcome is to him.