Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Cool Palm Beach Shores Timeshare for Sale

http://www.buyatimeshare.com/Palm-Be.../Ads/15455.htm

Click Next underneath the picture for more views of the property.

If you are interested email me at the following address for more details such as the unit and week being sold: eriedearie024 at yahoo dot com.

Our week is coming up in early 2010 - great get away for just after Christmas.

Just to bump it up! Gang...this is still for sale! Negotiable.

Is that the second week in November? Week 46? It looks beautiful. I have a couple of questions.

What does this mean? 2 Bonus Weeks banked with RCI!!

Is this one of those timeshares you can trade, say you want to stay in Aspen that week, or trade this week for another week at the same place? To me that is one of the best features of timeshare, that you don't always have to go to the same place or the same time every year.

Hi Gaz! Actually our timeshare is for Week 1 on even numbered years. AND 2010 is around the corner. Great get away for just after Christmas.

We had membership in RCI for years and we did trade vacation spots several times. It is a terrific feature to have. We traded for a week in San Diego, and one time in the Smokies, and used one week in Nova Scotia. Unfortunately, my husband became sickly and could not travel, so I gave up the RCE membership. However, one is able to buy back into it.

When I bought the timeshare, I had hopes of finally getting to visit Alaska. But, that never happened.

The banked bonus week means that if you decide to "bank" your owned week at your home resort...you get an extra 2 bonus weeks to go to another RCI affiliated resort. It's a really great deal if you're a good traveller. And that is part of what sold us at the time - we were good travellers and thought that 3 fantastic vacations a year would be the tops!

Thanks for the interest!

It's been a while since I've checked into it, but RCI used to offer vacation deals as well. For instance, if a resort wasn't booked, you could buy a week without having to space bank your own. I've seen some nice units as low as $199 for the week.

Interested in renting our unit? $1100.00 for the week. Anyone...anyone?

email eriedearie024 at yahoo dot com and we'll make arrangements.

Some upcoming procedures prohibit us from using it.

Bump - bump - bump it up ^^^^

Default Need a Get Away From It All? Need a Last Minute Christmas Present for your Loved One?

You've come to the right place!

I just got a call from my timeshare booking agent. They do not have anyone booked for our week. Things are really slow in Palm Beach.

So, we've decided to advertise the week of January 3rd through to the 10th for our unit - for only $500.00.

If you are seriously interested please contact me at: eriedearie024 at yahoo.com.