Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Civilization and its Discontents

Some are not content unless they have a belly full of fresh human blood. For example, the cultists of our American Pol Pot. It’s not complicated.

People saw that coming from a mile away as soon as the progressives started infiltrating the democrat party,but some try and not judge a whole party based on their personal interpretations.

I often wonder why people use certain names of those who throughout history that have zero reference to anybody,if they did very few would still be around to even speak or print them.

There has been a segment of only one party that has campaigned on creating enemies of the state and eliminating those who they do not agree with,or their political opposition,even a blind person can see that.

They do not even try and hide it.

AOC: People Have No Choice But to Violently Riot

In July of 2020, after a mob of leftists destroyed a statue of Christopher Columbus, Nancy Pelosi said “People will do what they do.”

In June when left wing radicals were rioting, burning and looting, CNN’s Chris Cuomo said “Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful.”

https://americanlookout.com/flashback-democrats-have-defended-the-left-for-far-worse-than-what-trump-supporters-did-in-dc/

Here are two attorneys attempting to help Trump overturn the will of the Pennsylvanian people,” the Lincoln Project tweeted with a picture of attorneys Carolyn McGee and Ronald Hicks. The tweet, which included the attorneys’ phone numbers and emails, added, “Make them famous,” with a skull and crossbones emoji.

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin also
    warned that Republicans “now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into ‘polite’ society.”“We have a list,” the Washington Post writer said.

1. Show me where Republicans forcefully took over a portion of a city.
    2. Show me where Republicans attacked a federal courthouse and set it on fire.
    3. Show me where Republicans burned down police stations.
    4. Show me where a Republican Congressman told his/her supporters to attack a president’s cabinet members.
    5. Show me where Republicans attacked a Senator’s home when only his wife and newborn baby were home.
    6. Show me where Republicans attackedDemocrat politicians or the White House press secretary and her family in restaurants.
    7. Show me where Republicans attackedDemocrats coming out of a campaign rally.
      Show me where Republicans attacked Democrat politicians and their spouses leaving a national convention.
    8. Show me where Trump supporters descend on Democrat rallies and throw cement milkshakes at their heads.
    9. https://djhjmedia.com/rich/trump-supporters-do-not-need-to-be-lectured-to-by-democrats-on-political-violence/

etc etc etc

agree that we are not there yet but we are also not far away.

Last edited by Richard; January-09-21 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

etc etc etc
    yawn

Good times evident in that compilation. Thank goodness not many of those eh, events occurred in Detroit!
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-09-21 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ...Detroit!
    That word is not allowed in the non-Detroit issues forum.

Yikes. I'll be banished to the cornfield...........

How's about I just say the 'D'!?
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-10-21 at 08:14 AM.

Good times evident in that compilation. Thank goodness not many of those eh, events occurred in Detroit!
    Nor did many of them even occur at all.

Oh Richard after another one of your long winded weak analogy soliloquys... here's something that you might find interesting.

After last summer's civil unrest... what did the Trump administration do? They gutted the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis... the group that warns of potential civil unrest... [[the text, not the video)...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/months-ahe...posts_card_hed

We look forward to reading [[not) your spin on how this was not the administrations fault...

Maybe we can call this "Benghazi II"...

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Some are not content unless they have a belly full of fresh human blood. For example, the cultists of our American Pol Pot. It’s not complicated.

Ah yes, libtards, the party of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Oh Richard after another one of your long winded weak analogy soliloquys... here's something that you might find interesting.

After last summer's civil unrest... what did the Trump administration do? They gutted the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis... the group that warns of potential civil unrest... [[the text, not the video)...
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/months-ahe...posts_card_hed

We look forward to reading [[not) your spin on how this was not the administrations fault...

Maybe we can call this "Benghazi II"...

I fail to see why someone needs a government agency to point out there are rioters burning down and looting your city for three months. But then, there are always those that are slow to catch on.

More tolerance and acceptance by the peace loving party of the people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vietnames...022700319.html

Seems odd. I think I need a tutorial. Not trying to be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

You found an example of "libtards" acting goofy.

And speaking of name calling... see the result of the "China Virus" label... and its' affect on over 100 Asian-Americans a day...

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...020.00039/full
    Last edited by Gistok; January-10-21 at 03:18 AM.

To be fair, they were attending a rally to spread seditious lies in an attempt to overturn a national election, which resulted in the president cheerleading a treasonous violent mob insurrection on the U.S. Capitol in order to try to attack members of Congress and effect a coup d'etat. Folks sometimes get a little touchy about that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    To be fair, they were attending a rally to spread seditious lies in an attempt to overturn a national election, which resulted in the president cheerleading a treasonous violent mob insurrection on the U.S. Capitol in order to try to attack members of Congress and effect a coup d'etat. Folks sometimes get a little touchy about that sort of thing.

Yes, attending a support rally for the political party of your choice, certainly warrants threats of bodily injury, and death, to you, your loved ones, your employees, your livelihood, and your domicile. I believe the same thing happened in Germany around 1933. Perhaps mandate all Republicans must wear white armbands with a blue letter "R" stitched in the center so they're easily identifiable?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-10-21 at 07:21 AM.

You found an example of "libtards" acting goofy.

And speaking of name calling... see the result of the "China Virus" label... and its' affect on over 100 Asian-Americans a day...

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...020.00039/full

You're telling jokes! Ha-ha-ha! "an" example. "acting goofy". Just peaceful, fun-loving liberals, leaving expended shotgun shells in front of people's business doors. Showing up in packs in the middle of the night at legislators homes, asking their children what schools they attend, breaking down security gates and fences, torching blocks of buildings, bankrupting civilians, their business, their livelihoods. Whooo, give me a minute, my sides hurt from laughing.

I think I'd like talk to some of the business owners and residents in those areas to see get their opinion as to the many and the few. I say this not excusing the mess in DC. I AM NOT.

But to debate that DC has been the only disruption/ protest with violence is just too partisan obliged IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Nor did many of them even occur at all.

You're telling jokes! Ha-ha-ha! "an" example. "acting goofy". Just peaceful, fun-loving liberals, leaving expended shotgun shells in front of people's business doors. Showing up in packs in the middle of the night at legislators homes, asking their children what schools they attend, breaking down security gates and fences, torching blocks of buildings, bankrupting civilians, their business, their livelihoods. Whooo, give me a minute, my sides hurt from laughing.
    "That's nice"
    Last edited by Gistok; January-10-21 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    I agree people get a little touchy when CISA stands up spreading seditious lies about this being the most secure election in the history of the United States.

Reaching that decision with a panel of the voting machine builders and big tech,a cyber security force tasked with preventing cyber security attacks,while under a cyber security attack without even knowing it.

I guess in the end it boils down to whose lies one chooses to believe.

If you honestly believe that because the people that have the most to gain are actually going to stand up and say,yea okay oops.

I heard the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I agree people get a little touchy when CISA stands up spreading seditious lies about this being the most secure election in the history of the United States.

Reaching that decision with a panel of the voting machine builders and big tech,a cyber security force tasked with preventing cyber security attacks,while under a cyber security attack without even knowing it.

I guess in the end it boils down to whose lies one chooses to believe.

If you honestly believe that because the people that have the most to gain are actually going to stand up and say,yea okay oops.

I heard the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale.
    Will be interesting to see what the Dominion lawsuits end up with. I wonder if they'll end up being thrown out of court...

Maybe the defendants can dig up Hugo Chavez as a defense witness...

But to debate that DC has been the only disruption/ protest with violence is just too partisan obliged IMO.
    I didn't.

^ Ok, I hear that. I think I am feeling a bit bristled as too many are......
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-10-21 at 02:24 PM.

Will be interesting to see what the Dominion lawsuits end up with. I wonder if they'll end up being thrown out of court...

Maybe the defendants can dig up Hugo Chavez as a defense witness...
    There are 1000s of little Chavez’s running around.

The problem is going to be in finding a machine that has not been wiped clean.

Ballots have to be retained for 22 months but they clear out the machines for the next election,they have the what ever from the Michigan machine all the others they were refused excess.

If they were that confident that the machines have been cleared it is good PR and easy to say,look no evidence.

There is still the issue going on in Spain,the only verifiable part of that so far was the ability to actually look at the court docket and see that the person making the claims was in court that day.

But we are in the age of information and the information we receive will be the information they choose for us.

^ Ok, I hear that. I think I am feeling a bit bristled as too many are......

Have you tried Nair?

A certain mail carrier wudda suggested FAIR.
    Last edited by bust; January-10-21 at 03:59 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast