Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Sues BLM

Never heard much about this in the media, and couldn't find a thread here on Dyes. Example of selective media coverage?

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/21/...edium=referral

I'd think BLM being sued by the CoDetroit would be of a lot of interest to Dyesers.

Me? Seems reasonable to me. BLM has behaved rather badly, in pursuit of a lofty goal. I wish Detroit [[and the other cities?) well in this effort to hold BLM to responsible behavior.

BLM will win the case. Because the protest is peaceful and non violent.

From my understanding they're countersuing Detroit Will Breathe.

They're the ones who were protesting when the police shot a guy, even after the video footage was released of the guy shooting [[and somehow missing) a police officer point blank in the head. They were also the ones who were purposefully leading unsuspecting peaceful protestors into conflicts with the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    From my understanding they're countersuing Detroit Will Breathe.

They're the ones who were protesting when the police shot a guy, even after the video footage was released of the guy shooting [[and somehow missing) a police officer point blank in the head. They were also the ones who were purposefully leading unsuspecting peaceful protestors into conflicts with the police.
    Amen. This is correct. Gaslighting seems to be the offensive for folks with agendas these days and it's disgusting.