Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Website compiling all of Duggan's scandals...

www.duggan4detroit.com

I have to admit I forgot about most of that

Seems like a bunch or opinionated bullshit. The “Proposal N = Negro Removal” was voted for by black people so....

I guess it speaks well for Duggan that the best that the website can come up with is a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense.

Why does the link redirect from duggan4 to dugganfor ?

When setting up websites it's common to have variations of the domain go to the main version of the site.

You would also set it up so that www.website.com and website.com both go to the same place as well.

That site is filled with conspiracy theory made by Leprechauns and Bigfoots.

Race baiting and bullsh*t looks like. I'm sure set up by someone who's mostly upset that Duggan is a different color than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    That site is filled with conspiracy theory made by Leprechauns and Bigfoots.
    Conspiracy theory?
    Everything I saw was backed up with multiple mainstream newspaper articles.

Quote Originally Posted by WaCoTS View Post
    Conspiracy theory?
    They a bunch of snippets of articles that are borderline pinion pieces. Half the quotes were taken out of context. Any idiot could write this stuff. And, anecdotal I know, the media in this town is so god damn awful I’d believe the opposite of anything they said before believing it. Some people don’t agree with Dugan and this website treats it as if it’s the whole town.

Quote Originally Posted by WaCoTS View Post
    Conspiracy theory?
    Not strong enough to reach the press. That is what Trump called it " Fake News" I'm not falling for it.