Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

I am hoping that everyone here has a chance to if not see all of their family, or friends perhaps make a few touch-point calls/ zoom/ face-time etc. And take a moment to reflect on the many things we can be thankful for. Especially against such a trying year!

My positive watch words to meditate on will include:

Gratitude [[when I tend to take things for granted)

Peace and Temperance [[cultivate a moment in that, towards a sound mind, despite the angst and negatives)

Touch and Agree, Act [[reach out to others - and from ones faith if applicable - to affirms best character and decide to act from that)

But most of ALL, again Gratitude! What a world we could have if that were more abundant!

Perhaps share some of your watch words ....... ........
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-26-20 at 10:21 AM.

Happy Thanksgiving. I will not able to see my family this in 2020. This is Horrible!
    Last edited by Danny; November-26-20 at 11:00 AM.

And happy Evacuation Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope you all will be with or somehow connect with some loved ones today!! Cheers!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

My family lines are scattered all over the lower 48, although we do keep in touch regularly thanks to the Internet. But tonight, it's just me, the wife, and my oldest son to share a turkey breast [[which was perfect!). However, I know we were all on the same thought waves. Family is here in Nevada, and scattered about in Michigan, New York, Washington state, California, Paris France, Kansas, and Oklahoma.

Happy Thanksgiving!