Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast

Default Voter Fraud in Detroit?

Dominion Voting Systems contractor offers an affidavit detailing election fraud in Detroit

"A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems said in a new sworn statement that she saw “fraudulent actions take place” at Detroit’s ballot-counting site on Election Day."

Dominion is the foreign voting machine company associated with a 6,000 vote glitch in Antrim County, Michigan. That glitch was later explained as having to do with a clerk failing to upgrade software. There seemed to be no interest is seeing if other Dominion users similarly failed to upgrade software.

Now a Dominion contractor working at the TFC Center has stuck her neck out and filed an affidavit to the effect of having
    “witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place.”

"Attorney David Fink "said in an emailed statement to The Epoch Times that the lawsuit raises “baseless allegations, trying to undermine confidence in a well-run election.”

“Like two previous lawsuits, this case is not based upon actual evidence of any election fraud or misconduct,” he added.
    The suit contains affidavits from five poll workers and one employee of the City of Detroit who allege they witnessed election fraud during the votes’ processing and counts"
    The lawsuit is one of at least four in Michigan that has attacked the vote counting process in Detroit.

The lawsuit is one of at least four in Michigan that has attacked the vote-counting process in Detroit. One of the lawsuits is pending in federal court. Attorney Fink added that "This was a clear, clean, open and fair election."

Wow, PT News is your trusted source?

If the election had flipped the other way, I'm sure the regular news outlets [[NYT, WaPo, CNN, ClickOnDetroit, etc.) would be all over any whiffs of Dominion Voting Systems issues. Since the election went the way we wanted, they'll ignore news like this as "baseless" or right wing "propoganda".

It'd be nice to wait to see how this plays out in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Wow, PT News is your trusted source?
    Shoot the messenger if you will but either an affidavit was filed, two or four other cases were filed [[my AP linked article said four) and five poll workers and one employee of the City of Detroit alleged they witnessed election fraud or not.

If you have disagreement with these numbers, please cite your source.

I thought you might have been reassured by Attorney Fink's comments as found in both my PT News and AP link.

AhahahahahahahahahhHHa epic times ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahah yeah all those lawsuits are definitly gonna win ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Every election has a glitch or two. Doesn't mean tens of thousands of votes are in error.

You lost dude. Get a hobby. Fishing is nice I hear.

I don't know why people are refusing to believe some level of voter fraud may have occurred. More to the point, it probably happened from both sides! Who's hands are 100% antiseptically exclusively clean here?

I worked as an COD election worker for a few past elections [[precinct level and at the receiving board). So, for example someone supporting Biden said to me why were the 'Repubs' hanging out at the some of the voting centers, etc. checking how the process was done?

Non-partisan Answer: long before Trump was president, and including Obama's run, there were ALWAY official party persons [[Dem and Repub) assigned as challengers and monitors during elections, not just the presidential. We were instructed at our precincts that they could come and observe. This was not exclusive to the Trump run.

Secondly, I was listening to a broadcast and a caller on the Trump side was bemoaning that voting staff[[?) were observed in another city bringing ballots to various centers for counting in their personal vehicles. Why?

Non-partisan Answer: I cannot speak for the entire country but locally here from my observation this is not abnormal or specific to this election. Chosen election workers, at the end of the onsite voting day are take the 'sealed' ballot transfer case [[and other sealed documents - including the ballot book and check in laptop) to what is known as the 'Receiving Board' site. Who verify that the specific precincts followed protocol. Then from my recollection all items are sent on to the counting center for actual handling of ballots for counting.

So no, it is not unusual to see an election work [[we hope) hoisting these materials from their trunk, ala their personal vehicle, to present to the 'Receiving Board'. Nope. Official trucks in my experience collect them later to go on for the actual counting.

So there is but a snap-shot of what I have seen, not withstanding some shannigans that in fact may have been allowed on both sides such as counting mail-in ballots post-marked after the election.

I think as this election was crucial, some not aware of the behind-the-scene processes before thought some core standard actions were by default fraudulent.

We will see [[and need to know regardless to who won) where there were areas of fraud. As it happened, we should be concerned even if said fraud help your side win. Our whole voting system going forward rests on what is challenged or ignored this election!
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-14-20 at 07:32 AM.

Welcome to Detroityes RV!

Hah, I hear that. But let it be remembered this is not the first election contested. Recall Al Gore took it to the courts as well, back in the day.

Was that a hundred years ago... umm, let me think...... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve999 View Post
    AhahahahahahahahahhHHa epic times ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahah yeah all those lawsuits are definitly gonna win ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ...there were areas of fraud.
    I encourage all morons and losers to send money to Trump and Pence who have been raising funds to investigate the fraud. Those grifters have already raised more than $60M. They will use the same investigators that O.J. used to find his wife's killer.
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; November-13-20 at 12:19 PM.

Your accusations are nothing but conjecture with the aim of delegitimizing a fair election.

NEWS FLASH: hundreds of thousands of people in at least 6 states did not vote illegally.

Stop sharing this mindless dribble as some kind of hot-of-the-press breaking news.

We get it, your beloved leader lost. Instead of trying to conjure up false incriminations why don't you question why your dear leader told his people to not vote absentee in the middle of a life-altering pandemic. That right there could be the stupidest election strategy in the history of election strategies.

Or maybe question why he constantly insulted a war hero who represented *checks notes* the swing state of Arizona.

Sorry, Snowflake. Games over.

Where IS that thumbs up emoji??? Guess this will do.
    Your accusations are nothing but conjecture with the aim of delegitimizing a fair election.

NEWS FLASH: hundreds of thousands of people in at least 6 states did not vote illegally.

Stop sharing this mindless dribble as some kind of hot-of-the-press breaking news.

We get it, your beloved leader lost. Instead of trying to conjure up false incriminations why don't you question why your dear leader told his people to not vote absentee in the middle of a life-altering pandemic. That right there could be the stupidest election strategy in the history of election strategies.

Or maybe question why he constantly insulted a war hero who represented *checks notes* the swing state of Arizona.

Sorry, Snowflake. Games over.

I think the games will continue as new occupants settle in to the now vacant chairs of politics.

As I am not of any particular partisan persuasion, I hear [[and acknowledge) a great deal of divisive talk on both sides. I have no dog in the game per se to ignore the uglies as I hear them.

Sadly I know of family members at each others throats, name calling, full-out demonization of persons if they do not subscribe to the orthodoxies put forth, without variance. Whole groups of people ascribe as one way or another because they did vote a particular.

We have a country divided broad stroke, sigh.... which is the best method for such to occur. This is the way of it as history shows. Damn the details and complexities the real truth could reveal...

In the mean time the media will love it all and report accordingly to the value of what gets them optimum clicks and views.

Welcome to Detroityes RV!

Hah, I hear that. But let it be remembered this is not the first election contested. Recall Al Gore took it to the courts as well, back in the day.

Was that a hundred years ago... umm, let me think...... ....
    To equate an election decided by a single state by 500 votes after a month-long recount ended by a 5-4 Supreme Court decision to this nonsense is also nonsense.

I encourage all morons and losers to send money to Trump and Pence who have been raising funds to investigate the fraud. Those grifters have already raised more than $60M. They will use the same investigators that O.J. used to find his wife's killer.
    Yes, please do. But make sure you donate more than $8000. If you read the fine print on the donation form you're pointed to from the blizzard of solicitations Trump and the RNC have sent asking for money to fight voter fraud, 60% of donations will be used to pay off Trump's campaign debts, and after that his personal expenses. The other 40% will go toward the RNC, largely to fund the Trumpists in the upcoming Georgia runoff election. Only after $8000 does it go toward fighting "voter fraud".

No wonder they're making such a big stink about it!

Scammers always scam. Stop being their chump.

Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-u...-idUKKBN27R30B
    Last edited by bust; November-13-20 at 12:51 PM.

I think the games will continue as new occupants settle in to the now vacant chairs of politics.

As I am not of any particular partisan persuasion, I hear [[and acknowledge) a great deal of divisive talk on both sides. I have no dog in the game per se to ignore the uglies as I hear them.

Sadly I know of family members at each others throats, name calling, full-out demonization of persons if they do not subscribe to the orthodoxies put forth, without variance. Whole groups of people ascribe as one way or another because they did vote a particular.

We have a country divided broad stroke, sigh.... which is the best method for such to occur. This is the way of it as history shows. Damn the details and complexities the real truth could reveal...

In the mean time the media will love it all and report accordingly to the value of what gets them optimum clicks and views.

Part of the reason we are where we are in this country is Whataboutism and Bothsidesism. Truth is that both parties are not the same. Democrats are not trying to weaken our democracy to appease the impulses of a wannabe dictator. Democrats are not trying to spread misinformation so as to lose confidence in our elections.

If you contribute to this, you are part of the problem. If you don't like what I am saying, I suggest you consult history before replying. Try searching Putin's tactics in Russia. It may look weirdly familiar.

A democracy depends on an educated electorate. Epoch News does not count as such.

Regarding the allegations, I don't know what media outlets you've been persuaded are "fake news" so here's a pick:

Officials Say 2020 Election Is Most Secure In History, but Plead for Patience
    https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...nfW4MfEBymCHgK

No Voting System Deleted or Lost Votes in U.S. Election: Security Groups
    https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ecurity-groups

US election security officials reject Trump's fraud claims
    https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54926084
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/12/u...ict-trump.html

Top US election official refutes false claims of election fraud. Now he expects to be fired, report says

https://www.cnet.com/news/after-refu...d-report-says/

2020 Election Was Most Secure in U.S. History, Cybersecurity Officials Say
    https://time.com/5911518/2020-electi...ecure-history/

No voting system deleted or lost votes in U.S. election: security groups
    https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN27T038

Top officials say Nov. 3 election was most secure in U.S. history
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/electi...fair-1.5800488

Repudiating Trump, officials say election ‘most secure’
    https://apnews.com/article/top-offic...3bbf42861057a5

US election security officials reject Trump's fraud claims
    https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54926084

Department of Homeland Security calls election "the most secure in American history"
    https://www.axios.com/cisa-election-...1829a4aef.html

Want more?
    What evidence shows otherwise?
    The Dominion propaganda was debunked.

It's long past time the won't-ever-admit-he-lost because [[I'll hold back) President and his cheering squad admits they lost.
    Last edited by bust; November-13-20 at 01:07 PM.

The Big Ignorant Orange Lard Ass lost. Sorry that Prez Fucknuts got his fee-fees hurt [[jeez, thought he was such a big, strong manly kind of he-man, not a sniveling whiny bitch), but that's no excuse for his enablers to try to tear down American democracy. Any time 150+ million ballots are cast, collated, and counted at hundreds of thousands of polling places, there'll be a glitch here and there [[voting is a human endeavor, ya know), but nothing remotely approaching some vast conspiracy and massive voter fraud scratching from one coast to the other. Fuck that grifter Trump and all the lying dumbass CT types who are shitting all over an election that was fair and square. "We wuz robbed!!" That will be their mantra moving forward as they attempt to undermine everything the new administration will attempt to do.

There was a human error in Antrim County, MI. But there is NO solid evidence of voter fraud in Detroit. All the election poll workers are under watch. Votes are extremely carefully counted and check and put into the boxes to be read for a hand recount. It just too much crowd of Trump supported Poll Workers being kept out of TCF Center.

This just in:https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/arti...XayAlDuhqkgbLM
    Wayne County Judge Rejects Suit Asking To Stop Vote Certification

November 13, 2020, 1:46 PM

As expected, Wayne County Circuit Judge Timothy Kenny on Friday rejected a lawsuit requesting a stop to canvassing and certifying the Wayne County's election results, the Detroit News reports.
    In a written opinion, the judge wrote that Detroit officials "offered a more accurate and persuasive explanation of activity" within the TCF Center last week.
    At the same time, Kenny rejected poll challengers' request for an independent audit of the county's results.
    The Detroit News reports:
    The judge cast doubt on the affidavits of several GOP poll challengers who were present during the absentee counting process, writing that they had not attended an Oct. 29 walk through of operations at TCF Center and "did not have a full understanding" of the process.
    "No formal challenges were filed. However, sinister, fraudulent motives were ascribed to the process and the city of Detroit," Kenny wrote in a Friday opinion. "Plaintiff's interpretation of events is incorrect and not credible."
    President-elect Joe Biden beat President Trump by about 147,000 votes in Michigan. Any audit or recount would unlikely change the count, which resulted in Biden winning 16 electoral votes.

I reference history here often. I am not contributing to anything at the 'us vs' them level. That is far too provincial and limited.

What I do: I look both ways as I cross the road of politics.

Not excluding any particular party from my watch. I find I experience less surprises this way when folks start acting odd... and not as party-predicated.

And 'like' has very little do with how I respond/ post here over the years. Regular posters know this. And now so do you : )

I didn't reference any particular news source to defend. Mine were thoughts beyond that. Specific to what party does what and who is the same, IMO it is the far left areas of the Democratic party that is now to observed as to their agenda.

I know I don't fit into the easy-peisy Democrats GOOD/ Republicans BAD - Democrats BAD/ Republicans all GOOD rubric.

That very limited doxey ignores too many subtleties and bold impact hypocrisies that abound so often beyond party lines.

Part of the reason we are where we are in this country is Whataboutism and Bothsidesism. Truth is that both parties are not the same. Democrats are not trying to weaken our democracy to appease the impulses of a wannabe dictator. Democrats are not trying to spread misinformation so as to lose confidence in our elections.

If you contribute to this, you are part of the problem. If you don't like what I am saying, I suggest you consult history before replying. Try searching Putin's tactics in Russia. It may look weirdly familiar.

A democracy depends on an educated electorate. Epoch News does not count as such.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-13-20 at 03:24 PM.

And regarding "Dominion" machines:
    President Trump on Thursday spread new baseless claims about Dominion Voting Systems, which makes software that local governments around the nation use to help run their elections, fueling a conspiracy theory that Dominion “software glitches” changed vote tallies in Michigan and Georgia last week.The Dominion software was used in only two of the five counties that had problems in Michigan and Georgia, and in every instance there was a detailed explanation for what had happened. In all of the cases, software did not affect the vote counts.
    In the two Michigan counties that had mistakes, the inaccuracies were because of human errors, not software problems, according to the Michigan Department of State, county officials and election-security experts. Only one of the two Michigan counties used Dominion software.
    Issues in three Georgia counties had other explanations. In one county, an apparent problem with Dominion software delayed officials’ reporting of the vote tallies, but did not affect the actual vote count. In two other counties, a separate company’s software slowed poll workers’ ability to check-in voters.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/t...ump-votes.html
    Fox News also debunks the "Dominion" issue
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/fox...racy-theories/

Quote Originally Posted by rickbak View Post
    ...jeez, thought he was such a big, strong manly kind of he-man
    No, he's definitely a sniveling whiny bitch; also, morally bankrupt, a grifter, and Putin's useful idiot.

Further, election officials in Antrim County, Michigan, blamed Dominion Voting Systems software on a glitch that falsely determined that former Vice President Joe Biden had defeated President Donald Trump in the county by more than 3,000 votes.
    After the error was discovered, the updated numbers showed that Trump won by nearly 2,500 votes.
    Meanwhile, Republican Oakland County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer learned he had won, not lost, his re-election bid after a counting error was discovered.
    Top election cyber experts told The Western Journal in April that voting software systems can be hacked and reprogrammed to skew vote tallies.
    https://conservativefighters.org/new...om-dem-to-gop/

No doubt something very bad happened in Mi.
    https://youtu.be/Ztu5Y5obWPk

Look, the guy is selling calendars with his mug on it to raise funds...LOLOLOL

His own DHS.......https://www.businessinsider.com/dhs-...istory-2020-11

He needs to go away. He's being coddle like a toddler by his enablers, McConnell, Pompeo, Barr and the rest of his circus. Disgusting.
    Last edited by Maof; November-13-20 at 08:15 PM.

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast