Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default MLB takes their ball and goes home. Crying.

Well, I see the boycott of sports has spread to the Tiger's game today when the Twins wanted to publicly cry. Don't matter to me, they don't get any of my money anyway, nor do any pro sports. Felt that way since that 49'ers yahoo took a knee.

This nation has gone from the Greatest Generation to the Sadest Sissies.

Just sayin'. Fire away.
    Last edited by Ray1936; August-27-20 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Well, I see the boycott of sports has spread to the Tiger's game today when the Twins wanted to publicly cry. Don't matter to me, they don't get any of my money anyway, nor do any pro sports. Felt that way since that 49'ers yahoo took a knee.

This nation has gone from the Greatest Generation to the Sadest Sissies.

Just sayin'. Fire away.
    I thought they were the Racist Generation?

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I thought they were the Racist Generation?
    Yeah, that'll work, too.

I think it would be far more productive to actually address the issues of unjustified use of force by police and the systemic harsh enforcement and harsh sentences given to people of color.

I'm against the rioting and violence in the streets, but I understand why it's happening. We have a foundational issue that we need to fix.

Final straw for me. Valenti on 97.1 sealed the deal today too for me. Sold out to the fake issue crowd. Just like Kimmel. I’ll listen watch something else. These athletes that get paid to play a GAME make me sick. Piss off your fan base-paycheck people and your gonna find out your job is meaningless.

Sorry folks. This forum is for discussing Detroit only from now on. No more politics beyond local politics. There are plenty of venues for those discussions. Kindly use those. Thank you.