Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Ask a Wingnut

Default Ask a Wingnut

April 6, 2009 | Dear Wingnut: Do conservatives really think it's the media's fault that the GOP lost in 2006 and 2008?
    Let me begin by saying it's a pleasure to help Salon inaugurate this new feature, in which I have the unenviable task of explaining American conservatives to you. It's a big job but, as they say, someone has to do it and, well, I drew the short straw.
    So -- was it the media's fault? It's a good question, and an important one.
    more:
    http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature...04/06/wingnut/

...Cc's gig?

ccbatson Guest

The media's fault? No, the voters fault.

You're welcome.

" was it the media's fault? It's a good question, and an important one."
    No, it was the voters' choice. You cannot expect the supreme court to award you every election.

Media's fault? No, the voters got tired of being sold a lousy bill of goods from the neo-cons, and their failed ideology, and decided to take back their government.

In the next election cycle, if we the people are dissatisfied, we will change the leaders. That's the beauty of democracy.

ccbatson Guest

As you reap, so shall you sow.