Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default How stupid is this? Becoming what you're going after!

Woman charged with tossing Molotov cocktail at NYPD car falsely claimed she got explosive from Black man...

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...kxa-story.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/protes...d-found-a-note

GOODNESS if you can't trust a BLM inspired protestor, supposedly acting-out on your behalf who can ya' trust? ------

Some are becoming precisely what they are GOING after!

And it's a wonder why most blacks especially black men aren't too enthusiastic about the Me Too movement and instituted Facial Recognition initiatives? We've already seen the outworkings: Susan Smith, Emmett Till.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-20 at 07:40 AM.

It's going to keep getting stupider as long as the president keeps proclaiming the "left" as something to "conquer" in open speeches to his base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Woman charged with tossing Molotov cocktail at NYPD car falsely claimed she got explosive from Black man...

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...kxa-story.html

I think WE need to call out some of foolishness of the far-left as it occurs ON OUR OWN TERMS -- taking Trump out of the equation.

SO long as any push-back against the extreme aspects of the protests and riots is perceived and branded as Trumpian: ergo of the right wing and re-pubbed it will be negated!

The far-left sub-groups within BLM know that this is a factor; their leverage.

Yet, more black people are saying 'hold up', a minute... and not just the far right Candace Owens self-loathing types [[smile). See my post on the Atlanta mayor Keisha Bottoms is pushing back against BLM...

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It's going to keep getting stupider as long as the president keeps proclaiming the "left" as something to "conquer" in open speeches to his base.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-20 at 08:43 AM.

I'll agree that some of the requests go too far; you can't tear down all of the history of a country. And asking for NO police is ridiculous. But you still have "the base" who believe everything Trump says, no matter how bizarre.

Yes. And the far-left assume black people will be their default 'base' without question. NOPE. That's not going to happen.

We're tired of being handled [[once again) by folks tagging our struggle for their own 'bizarre' agenda! Agenda's we don't necessarily champion - not our priorities! More than a few black people have another view on being WOKE.

Beyond assumptions.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-20 at 08:46 AM.

GOODNESS if you can't trust a BLM inspired protestor, supposedly acting-out on your behalf who can ya' trust? ------
    Did you peer into her brain to determine her inspiration? I love it, even when white people commit crimes, it's STILL somehow black people's fault [[I guess for "inspiring" white people to break the law?). Note, when a spoiled white kid breaks the law, it's not BLM's fault.

What? LOL! You've got me twisted as someone else.

I'm black, and not the self-loathing right-winged type either. I don't have an preferred or assumed agenda. I do not BLAME black people. If anything I'm warning all to be watchful of those who highjack our efforts towards self-determination, social and economic justice and stopping our ability to live sans fear of being killed by corrupt LEOs [[as I've said over several weeks).

I am challenging the hypocrites within an organization that claims to champion our cause that is going off the rails in areas. Even to the level of having mole within pretending to by an ally. Further, while I most certainly agree with the 'concept' of BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLM as an org does not define and represent all black interests and certainly not all black people.

And thus can be criticized without advancing Trump.

No need to brain-peer. It's an easy-view OUTCOME. FILLED with irony.

We'd have expected such behaviors [[false accusation by Samantha Shader) from the right-wing as usual. Right? When we see it elsewhere it needs to spot-lighted and exposed as it undermines the very core of ANY movement to advance social justice!!

BLM best better vet their members, to prevent further problems and hijacking if that is even possible at this point!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-20 at 10:21 AM.

What? LOL! You've got me twisted as someone else.
    If you were being sarcastic, then I apologize. It's getting harder and harder to tell these days around this forum as it rapidly morphs into Storm Front Yes. Most of the people who post here would have said that comment with 100% genuine seriousness.

^^^ I thought I was clear in my first comment and the details of the second. Even setting aside the problems and highjacking of BLM by the far-left, how does the false accusation of a black man by Shader advance BLM's cause?
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-20 at 03:21 PM.

^^^ I thought I was clear in my first comment and the details of the second. Even setting aside the problems and highjacking of BLM by the far-left, how does the false accusation of a black man by Shader advance BLM's cause?
    The Protest in Detroit

Some are antifa, Democratic brown shirts. Read the reports from other cities. Some are protesters, and some just want to parrr-tay! Your basic green kool-aid kids.

^^ How's about that. I recall a protest group [[mostly very young) marching down my street with bull-horns shouting 'Fu@k the POLICE!' again and again.

After about the tenth time I was like 'well ok' and went back into the house!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-09-20 at 07:52 AM.

^^ How's about that. I recall a protest group [[mostly very young) marching down my street with bull-horns shouting 'Fu@k the POLICE!' again and again.

After about the tenth time I was like 'well ok' and went back into the house!

Gee, Zacha341, you're black. I thought all blacks wanted the police disbanded, Project Green Light terminated, and all security cameras shut down. Don't you watch TV? [[rolls eyes) At least they didn't burn down the few businesses trying to make a living in your neighborhood.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-09-20 at 09:32 AM.

Yep! Someone's always saying we all think alike. The 'handling' principle as I've described. Everyone to their ascribed slot for the go-ahead.

Or worse if we waver from the default dem/ lib status quo we must be of course a TRUMPSTER! Nope. Ask the average Detroiter, many will say no to full-out police disbanding. That view IS under-reported as it does not serve the appropriate narrative. Oh darn!

Here's another news flash:

More than a few black [[maybe two or three) dems are more moderate than radical-left culturally and socially. More blacks than reported do NOT have the guilt factors or some of the extreme SJW obligations obscuring our priorities on more than a few subjects and pending policies.

Additionally, we're demanding more for our assumed, unquestioning allegiance to the party line. Increasingly so we're looking both ways before crossing the left vs right roads of politics.

That's why precisely WHY Biden got checked with his what 'real blacks should do...' yah-dah voting comment. He best get an UPDATE!

It's enough to know/ assume we'll probably not vote for Trump but you'll not patronize us too. Nope again.

And now we have the Kanye factor which actually may have some weight against Biden [[well that's for another thread - smile)!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-09-20 at 08:50 PM.

The issue is you have two groups of people coming together with enirely different backgrounds and aims. First, you have the activists who are protesting police violence. They are somewhat diverse in their ultimate aims, but in general, they want major police reforms so they are held accountable for their actions, along with more community involvement and oversight, to over-simplify things a bit. Then, you have, what you could call, the far-left activists. They are generally college-educated and under-employed. The general theme of their protest is to dismantle the entire economic and political system on the US, including the police and court systems. In this category fall the white people shouting down black people as racists if they don't follow their exact philosophy. I'm sure they mean well, but when interviewed about their beliefs, they come off as emotionally unstable, or unable to cohesively express themselves.