Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default When It all goes SO wrong: Black Birdwatcher Falsely Accused ETC...

GONE So Wrong indeed: Graphic evidence of a knock-out regarding the ME-TOO movement [[believe all women), Racism [[false accusations/ police report) and Animal Cruelty [[dog harshly grappled and choked!)...

From article:

'There’s an African American man threatening my life.' Amy Cooper knew exactly what she was doing when she criminalized Black skin

Entitled white women bet on the fear of Black men and Black people so they can use the police as a weapon.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/05/...ed-black-skin/

https://www.facebook.com/671885228/v...8742130625229/

Central Park ‘Karen’ previously sued alleged romantic interest for stealing $65k, a story he calls ‘fabricated’
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-30-20 at 06:14 AM.

Whoa, slow down. That's a lot for Richard to follow up on.

^^^ Hah! At minimal she ain't the besty pet owner [[the dog was thankfully taken away from her)!

Some will debate the humanity of a man, the life pressed-out as his body as he urinated on himself on a sidewalk [[George Floyd).

But choking-out the innocent dog! Well, eh' umm that was indisputably really going too far ......

She did! On so many levels.

What a week!
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-30-20 at 08:34 AM.

That woman deserved whatever she got. The voice change on the phone when calling the police was so calculated. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd done this before. Going from "well, I'm going to call the police and tell them I've been threatened by an African American man' to the pathetic whine and shriek while ON the phone made my blood boil. That man was so calm; I know I wouldn't have been

the white woman who called police on a black man after he asked her to leash her dog.

It had nothing to do with a white woman calling the police on a black man.

She was a wako to start with and the same scenario would have played out no matter who approached her.

People are so racist,everything revolves around skin color.

If you take skin color out of the picture,the guy should have minded his own business as he was not park police and definitely not offered somebody else’s dog a treat against the will of the owner.

She was wrong for having her pet in the wrong place but he also escalated the situation,by making the decision to control it.

O wait I forgot there’s a narrative going on,I should be out looking for links of cases of African Americans senselessly beating and shooting white people and posting that.

Acting and doing dumb crap against others knows no racial boundaries.

The news in places like China must be boring,white Chinese guy robbed another white Chinese guy,traffic is back up on the the freeway.

^^ Yeah, I have to agree on this one. Since when is an interaction with a half crazy person in a public park national news? Seriously? This is barely worth watching on Youtube at 2am, but the media has been pushing it non-stop for days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    ^^ Yeah, I have to agree on this one. Since when is an interaction with a half crazy person in a public park national news? Seriously? This is barely worth watching on Youtube at 2am, but the media has been pushing it non-stop for days now.
    Have you considered that maybe you don't consider it a big deal because this type of thing doesn't happen to people who look like you? It seems to have resonated strongly with tens of millions of people who suffer through these indignities on a daily basis and have had to endure it in silence, so it might be worth examining the value of this story from someone else's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Have you considered that maybe you don't consider it a big deal because this type of thing doesn't happen to people who look like you?
    I sure wish this was the case! It might sound unbelievable, but my white skin doesn't make entitled crazy people act less entitled or less crazy! LOL.

I've actually been in a similar situation multiple times in my life after confronting individuals over breaking the law [[Mainly for littering as it's a huge pet peeve of mine). And just like this woman, a few of them immediately got defensive and tried to turn it around by threatening to call the police. I'm not sure if any of them actually have, because when the crazy show started I just GTFO.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; May-29-20 at 10:24 AM.

If it didn't have anything to do with skin color why did she keep reiterating that she was calling the police on "an African American" man, both to him and on the phone to the police?

Since the Coronavirus thing is dying out and the media is looking to get it's clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    If it didn't have anything to do with skin color why did she keep reiterating that she was calling the police on "an African American" man, both to him and on the phone to the police?

She says from the safety of her living room in her all white suburban neighborhood.

And, really, what does where I live have to do with what she said? I'm sure you are probably typing from your mother's basement, so I don't know why where I live matters to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    She says from the safety of her living room in her all white suburban neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And, really, what does where I live have to do with what she said? I'm sure you are probably typing from your mother's basement, so I don't know why where I live matters to you.

My Mother died 25 years ago, jcole, Thanx for bringing it up. I live in Detroit, own my own place, have my own income, and actually deal with issues I respond to. You, on the other hand, are an internet freedom fighter, that actually posted where you live.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-29-20 at 02:13 PM.

My Mother died 25 years ago, jcole, Thanx for bringing it up. I live in Detroit, own my own place, have my own income, and actually deal with issues I respond to. You, on the other hand, are an internet freedom fighter, that actually posted where you live.
    Yes, I know where I live and that I have posted it. What does that matter? Are you going to call Richard out for living in Florida? If not, why not? I at least live in the tricounty area, grew up in the city of Detroit and have lived in the area for every one of my 64 yrs. My father served the city of Detroit for 37 yrs as a Detroit Police officer through 3 riots and various other things, for good or ill. HE moved me out of the city as a teenager, or I would have stayed. Life had other ideas for me, but I never stopped loving Detroit. Now, according to Lowell's words, this site is about Detroit and surrounding environs, and this portion of the site is titled NON_DETROIT. I would judge that at least 50 percent of those commenting on these threads are not only NOT from the city of Detroit, but NOT from the state of Michigan or possibly from this country.
    Now, how else can I help you today?

So here's the deal as the case presents itself so far: Ms. Cooper evidenced in her swift, rash behaviors clearly has 'issues' influenced by race.

Her very own precise words prove that - including her SO obvious physical exaggerations on top of the false content presented. She would do great in 'method acting'!

Considering the media coverage over recent years, I doubt she was un-aware how police contact generated from such accusations can end: badly.

Eh, hmm, she seemed fully affirmed that 'white lies still matter'.

Chris Cooper was also aware and was smart enough for both of them to record behaviors. Just in case LEO's arrived!

She did seem new to the scene of dog etiquette [[and dog handling as well) for that part of the park. But more to point she thought she was dealing with a fool:

Christopher Cooper, highly educated [[not fitting her narrative), knew to remain in control and calm [[he'd experienced prejudice from being a black bird-watcher). Even as she stepped into his space he remained reserved.

Which really set her off - to the point she forgot she was neck-dragging the dog along for the drama!

I don't look at everything thru the lens of race/ 24-7, NOPE. But I've had a few nasty turns thru the racism turnstile. So I'LL NOT deny the reality of racism when it is evident.

I know what is is like for people to set you up with a taunt, then WATCH/ WAIT for your reaction so as to justify their next action and create certain outcomes.

Good job Mr. Cooper in not going 'there'. I have advised such a response to young people I've mentored. Never do what is expected. Especially from a bigot!

I'm not sure there's going to be a huge wagon-train to circle her in this. The animal rights folks are done, the ME TOO advocates are REALLY done.

Most black people aren't hysterically shocked. We already know the history of false accusations against black men going back for generations [[Susan Smith, Emmet Till etc).

C. Cooper has accepted her apology; he does not seem to want blood. He works in media already and may be called up to tell his story... but the other groups along the intersectional lines may be less forgiving...

Everyone feels you owe them a certain standard of behaviors so as to not discredit their cause. That's alot of weight she forgot about while throwing around her own weight... We'll have to see how that bows....

For sure the NYPD would really like to see her go far, FAR away.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-30-20 at 08:34 AM.

I sure wish this was the case! It might sound unbelievable, but my white skin doesn't make entitled crazy people act less entitled or less crazy! LOL.

I've actually been in a similar situation multiple times in my life after confronting individuals over breaking the law [[Mainly for littering as it's a huge pet peeve of mine). And just like this woman, a few of them immediately got defensive and tried to turn it around by threatening to call the police. I'm not sure if any of them actually have, because when the crazy show started I just GTFO.
    That 'crazy' woman was Head of Insurance Investment Solutions for Frankly Templeton.

You don't get that job by being 'crazy' you get it by having a good education and a great CV.

You're trying to let someone off the hook who behaved like a complete and total asshole; who was racist and who attempted to endanger a man's life.

Don't go there please.

LMAO

you heard it here,or saw.

Being educated automatically excludes you from being wako.

I know a heck of a lot more highly educated wakos then uneducated wakos.

You buy a degree not sanity.

JCole can and does defend herself quite adequately. But to be clear, you picked a fight, like the name-calling bully you are; without actually saying anything constructive.

You got told; and now you're all whiny and defensive like the 4 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Heard it from whom?

What I said was educated, with a good CV, in a full-time job with a large firm doing highly technical work affecting many millions of dollars.

Which does not mean she's a well balanced person [[she clearly is not); but it does mean 'crazy' would be unreasonable.

That's simply used to let someone off the hook from being responsible for their actions in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Heard it from whom?

What I said was educated, with a good CV, in a full-time job with a large firm doing highly technical work affecting many millions of dollars.

Which does not mean she's a well balanced person [[she clearly is not); but it does mean 'crazy' would be unreasonable.

That's simply used to let someone off the hook from being responsible for their actions in this context.
    You posted it so stands to reason we saw it printed from you.

Like I said or posted,education does not exclude one from being a wako.

If you are going down that road,are you really in a position to be chastising others in regards to name calling and bullying?

Yep. She stepped into the wrong cross-roads with this one.

The intersectionality factors alone mean that VERY few will step up to defend her.

And the police NEED more 'fake' drama to respond to like they need wild skunks in their squad car!

Heard it from whom?

Last edited by Zacha341; May-30-20 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    So here's the deal as the case presents itself so far: Ms. Cooper evidenced in her swift, rash behaviors clearly has 'issues' influenced by race.

Her very own precise words prove that - including her SO obvious physical exaggerations on top of the false content presented. She would do great in 'method acting'!

Considering the media coverage over recent years, I doubt she was un-aware how police contact generated from such accusations can end: badly. She seemed fully affirmed that 'white lies still matter'.

Chris Cooper was also aware and was smart enough for both of them to record behaviors. Just in case LEO's arrived.

She did seem new to the scene of dog walking etiquette [[and dog handling as well) for that part of the park. But more to point she thought she was dealing with a the a fool:

Christopher Cooper, highly educated [[not fitting her narrative), knew to stay calm, even when as she stepped into face he remained reserved. Which really set her off - to the point she forgot she was neck-dragging the dog along for the drama!

I do not look at everything thru the lens of race/ 24-7, but I have had a few nasty turns thru the racism turnstile. So I WILL NOT deny the reality of racism when it is evident before me.

I know what is is like for people to set you up with a taunt, then WAIT for your reaction so as to justify their next action and outcomes.

Good job Mr. Cooper in not going 'there'. I have advised such a response as he gave. Never do what is expected. Especially from a bigot!

I'm not sure there's going to be a huge wagon-train to circle her in this. The animal rights folks are done, the ME TOO advocates are REALLY done.

Most black people aren't hysterically shocked re. that, as we already know the history of false accusations against black men going back for generations [[Susan Smith, Emmet Till etc).

C. Cooper has accepted her apology, he does not seem to want blood, he works in media already and may be called up to tell his story... https://abcnews.go.com/US/christian-...ry?id=70926679 but the other groups along the perceive intersectional scene may be less forgiving...

Everyone feels you owe them a certain standard of behaviors so as to not discredit their cause. That's alot of weight she forgot about while throwing around her own weight... We'll have to see how that bows....

For sure the NYPD would really like to see her go far, FAR away.

I too have been on the other side of the racial fence. There's a lot of misconception about the people on the opposite side by by both parties. [[actually by ALL parties concerned) Now when I'm subjected to bigotry because of my skin color, I just walk away and think "what a jerk". I don't start thinking it's because of their skin color. Some white women overreact to black males. I don't know if it's the media hype or what. Just like some black women are fearful of white males. [[too many Southern movies?) Kudos to Mr. Cooper for taking the high ground. Ms. Cooper? She's a jerk. The cops should have have written her a ticket for having her dog unleashed. The media? Mountain out of a mole hill. At least antifa didn't show up and burn the park down.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-29-20 at 04:33 PM.

And why wasn't Mr. Cooper watching white birds too, hmmmm?

That 'crazy' woman was Head of Insurance Investment Solutions for Frankly Templeton.

You don't get that job by being 'crazy' you get it by having a good education and a great CV.

You're trying to let someone off the hook who behaved like a complete and total asshole; who was racist and who attempted to endanger a man's life.

Don't go there please.
    Did you read the articles that were posted by the OP? Whatever resume she may have, that doesn't mean she's not halfway off her rocker and according to those articles I'm not the only one that made that assumption.

On top of that, who am I trying to "let off the hook"? She WAS acting like a complete and total asshole, and I never said she wasn't. Charge her with whatever laws she may have broken, that would be fine by me. Just don't expect me to accept the media's attempts to promote this as an example of widespread increase of racism in America, it's just one crazy b*tch walking her dog.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; May-29-20 at 04:34 PM.

Well when you turn on the news every night and the first 10 minutes is about African American shootings and robberies and rapes,maybe some do form an opinion.

Now if we could only get all of those white folk to stop shooting up Chicago every day and killing babies sleeping because they do not even know how properly use a weapon,then maybe we could get somewhere.

Divide and conquer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast