Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Are You Prepared? [[Infinity Version)

• Protests at state capitals all across the country
    • Gas at under $1 a gallon
    • Coronavirus shutting down the entire nation [[and world for that matter)
    • Tens of millions of people around the country working from home, schooling from home
    • Predictions of a coming economic depression
    • Masks everywhere and social distancing guidelines if you dare show up in public
    • But for a bit of normalcy, Congress is on recess as usual

Is this the end? Somebody hold me, I'm scared. The wolf is out.

I thought I was,but now I am down to 267 rolls of toilet paper and getting nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I thought I was,but now I am down to 267 rolls of toilet paper and getting nervous.
    LOL! Good one, Richard. But on my serious side, I can't help but think what candy asses Americans have turned in to since the war. [[WW II, not these other bullshit ones since.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    LOL! Good one, Richard. But on my serious side, I can't help but think what candy asses Americans have turned in to since the war. [[WW II, not these other bullshit ones since.)
    And unfortunately, unlike REAL wartime presidents like FDR, we have the ultimate candy ass in the WH---a whiny, self-pitying, draft-dodging, vindictive, lazy, arrogant, and gleefully ignorant ......... who seems determined to sink this country into the abyss.

Nov. 3 can't get here fast enough. Trump is gonna get his doughy fat ass handed to him---then the candy-ass is gonna cry that millions of illegals were somehow bussed in from Mexico and Guatemala to vote. The biggest cunt in the history of America.

Lol,yep,and as you see it does not take long for them to appear.

The scary part is it has infiltrated up the ranks of the military,there was a time when self sufficiency was a form of pride,but now it has become a form of demonization.

People get scared if big brother does not take their hand and lash out,maybe it would help if everybody was sent a wet paper bag with instructions on how to fight their way out of it.
    Last edited by Richard; April-20-20 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    • Protests at state capitals all across the country
    • Gas at under $1 a gallon
    • Coronavirus shutting down the entire nation [[and world for that matter)
    • Tens of millions of people around the country working from home, schooling from home
    • Predictions of a coming economic depression
    • Masks everywhere and social distancing guidelines if you dare show up in public
    • But for a bit of normalcy, Congress is on recess as usual

Is this the end? Somebody hold me, I'm scared. The wolf is out.

• Our ability to rebound was sclerotic.
    • We used to be able to build an A-bomb or go to the moon on short notice.
    • We no longer have the skills, materials, or capacity to provide our nurses masks.
    • Both parties seem intent on destroying the dollar.
    • Our friends and enemies are now aware of our vulnerability.
    • Maybe China won the war and most of us aren't even sure it happened.

Interesting to see others finally starting to agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    • Our ability to rebound was sclerotic.
    • We used to be able to build an A-bomb or go to the moon on short notice.
    • We no longer have the skills, materials, or capacity to provide our nurses masks.
    • Both parties seem intent on destroying the dollar.
    • Our friends and enemies are now aware of our vulnerability.
    • Maybe China won the war and most of us aren't even sure it happened.
    look at the news reports from across the world,every clip they show everybody is running around with K95 masks,including the Taliban fighting in Afghanistan.

But yet they keep saying they are unavailable.

News clips showed drone shots of a crowded Jacksonville beach that re-opened,the mayor said that they were doctored and compressed in order to look like the beach was crowded when it was not and people were practicing safe distance,they know because they were there monitoring it.

Fear is a useful tool used to control people and sell newspapers.

China did not need to go to war with us,we bent over willingly,now we are experiencing what it is like without the lube.

But we did save a dollar.

I dunno. I'm 84. It would be kind of cool if the end of the world ended at the same time as me. Wouldn't that be something? Just sayin'.

I always figured I was lucky to live past 25,so I am cool with that.

Of course then there would be hundreds of millions standing at the pearly gates at the same time demanding, I want entry and I want it now.

Which would in itself create a whole slew of more problems.

Well, as my paternal grandmother used to say:

'You know how you came in -- you don't know how you're going out!!'

I dunno. I'm 84. It would be kind of cool if the end of the world ended at the same time as me. Wouldn't that be something? Just sayin'.