Size:  63.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Name:  easter_bunnies.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  63.9 KB
    That's a scary dude!

...... Happy Easter / Resurrection Day ......
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-12-20 at 08:30 AM.

Happy Easter !

I'm still trying to digest how the Easter bunny is deemed an essential worker. Your children & grandchildren can't visit you, nor can you celebrate any normal religious services with your friends and neighbors, but if you're interested in these trying times of scaring the daylights out of young children, it's perfectly acceptable for an adult to dress up as a 6 foot rabbit and go somewhere. Where I'm not quite sure, but you can do it. Just don't be spreading any tainted chocolate or peeps from the back of that pickup. That costume head better be disposable too, because I don't think it's gonna make it through the wash cycle.

Happy Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Happy Easter !

I'm still trying to digest how the Easter bunny is deemed an essential worker. Your children & grandchildren can't visit you, nor can you celebrate any normal religious services with your friends and neighbors, but if you're interested in these trying times of scaring the daylights out of young children, it's perfectly acceptable for an adult to dress up as a 6 foot rabbit and go somewhere. Where I'm not quite sure, but you can do it. Just don't be spreading any tainted chocolate or peeps from the back of that pickup. That costume head better be disposable too, because I don't think it's gonna make it through the wash cycle.

Well you obviously don't know anything about the Easter Bunny. He doesn't use a pick-up, he has a white van!

^^^ I must say I would like some chocolate right about now.

In the form of bunny or a candy bar... LOL!

The annual "Easter Parade" fashion show [[probably ca 1960). "Sanders" & "Macauley's" signage are recognizable in the background. Detroit

Name:  332b6336dc4cae76a65ef227d5cf9700.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  81.3 KB

quiet - no swieczonka [[Polish Easter celebration). making do with some hard boiled eggs and leftover ham and kielbasa.

Happy Easter!! Sending best wishes to you and yours for a good day!

We will long remember the Easter that we had to watch religious services from our living room, dine without most of our family and/or friends, and spent the day on our various social media to keep in touch with the family and friends.

Salute! Stay well! Be safe!!