Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Monica Conyers gets her own T.V. show

As if the live feeds from the City Council weren't bad enough. Now her craziness is goingto be aired on T.V. for all to see. I see a spike in youtube video's starring her.

http://tinyurl.com/dloo7o

Just like Kwame. It's a sign that your starting to swirl around the edges of the bowl.

She's going the Kilpatrick route. It didn't work for him and it won't work for her!

Posted on another forum:

"Great, new drinking game. Everytime she plays the race card on the show, you take a drink. However, you probably won't make it through the entire show . . ."

How long will this show last?
    She has already been starring as a host of a horror show
    called City Council.

She should sell it to the Fox Reality Network, then she'd be rich and could finally go away.

4real Guest

Just what Detroit needs, a new comedy show to make people laugh and make fun of public officials. I guess bad publicity sells well in some markets.

It makes me wonder what category this show will be listed under...

science fiction? comedy? horror? drama? action & suspense??

We are about to learn how many grammatically incorrect sentences can come from the mouth a college graduate in a half hour television program.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    How long will this show last?
    Probably as long as Kwame's did.

What is the definition of insanity, again?
    Last edited by Thames; April-06-09 at 07:15 PM.

Ah, WHPR channel 33! Whenever I'm in need of a whacky dose, I turn the rabbit towards Highland Park and pull me in some crazy. Full on 99% pure whack with some of the worst camera work known to man combined with Marlee Matalin on the mixing board.

The MonCon Show will live down to the already low standards of WHPR. Hmm, maybe she needs a logo, what do you think?

Victor Street's Boulevard Studios have fallen so far from when the McGuire twins towered over the city.