Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default dETROITfUNK is back to posting regularly

Hey folks, hope everybody is staying well.
    I am putting new posts up on dETROITfUNK.com in case anybody is looking for ways to pass the time, and also as a way for people to see the City from the comforts of home. It helps me to feel like I am doing something positive at a time when I am feeling pretty helpless, as I am sure a lot of people are. Not sure how long I can make trips through the City but I have enough recent photographs in the can for a few months of daily posts. The website is not for profit, and hosting is graciously provided by AtDetroit. The photographs are all made safely from the comfort of my Volvo wagon, or not too far from it.
    Everybody stay safe,
    Randy.

Great photos Mauser!

Yeah I saw that a few days ago. Thanks, Mauser! Great to see you're back.

Stromberg2

Hey Mauser! Nice to see DetroitFunk back up and running! Have fun!!

Welcome back! I used to frequent DetroitFunk regularly several years ago. Thanks for keeping the site going.

With the quarantine happening, I just signed into DetroitYes for the first time in years as well.