Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68
Results 1,676 to 1,680 of 1680

Trump accuses the "Deep State" of delaying a vaccine until after the election, and now he's OPENLY pressuring the FDA to rush an unproven and potentially unsafe vaccine to market before November so he can take credit for it before the election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...accine-testing

^ Overall, Trumps mishandling of aspects of COVID-19 may cost him the presidency. I'm well past debating that fact.

Especially as the argument otherwise too often goes to the other extreme that he has handled it perfectly and he has not.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-23-20 at 01:59 PM.

But yet nobody else stepped up to the plate with solutions to a virus that nobody knew nothing about,it’s nice to be able to blame somebody else for our problems.

Without hindsight how can anybody really say how it should have been handled,when nobody had a clue to start with?

The one thing that was known for fact was who the most vulnerable was and what was needed to be done,Trump could not force the states to do anything.

So if people want to play the blame game,how about where it actually rests,with the ones that had direct control over what happened in their individual states.

It would not have mattered what he did,those that oppose him would have never followed what he did or said anyways.

3.5 years of yelling,he is not my president,and now expect people to actually believe that the onus of he failed is plausible?

After all of this people still believe the president is in control of the states,they want him to be when the virus is concerned but not when the city’s are burning and being destroyed.

The states that stood up in front of the cameras everyday opposing everything he did and refused to let him in suffered the most by their own doing.

The feds cannot force any state to do anything or follow any recommendations,no matter what he would have said or done,it was a zero sum game from the start.
    Last edited by Richard; August-23-20 at 09:10 AM.

"News conference with President @realDonaldTrump at 6 pm tomorrow concerning a major therapeutic breakthrough on the China Virus.

"I was working in the Lab late one night" ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    "News conference with President @realDonaldTrump at 6 pm tomorrow concerning a major therapeutic breakthrough on the China Virus.

"I was working in the Lab late one night" ...........
    Dan, You and I may not agree on a lot of things, but at least you have a sense of humor...

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68