Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    BLAC Detroit Magazine, feature article about the social tensions:

https://www.blacdetroit.com/news-fea...e-conversation
    Very informative article.

Did she never bother to go to English class? How do people bring themselves to vote for anyone who is nearly illiterate?

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 9.21.02 AM.png
Views: 707
Size:  66.5 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 10.01.40 AM.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  51.0 KB

Why unhinged politicians and celebrities let loose on social media without first having posts reviewed and approved by advisors is beyond my understanding. She should be forced to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Did she never bother to go to English class? How do people bring themselves to vote for anyone who is nearly illiterate?
    I'm assuming a nergo, as she mentioned, is sort of a dorky kid on the run?

What?? .... ....
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-11-20 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    What?? .... ....
    She wrote "neRgo" not "Negro" in her illiterate rant...

Wow, is the forum going to war with her?

She's just a city charter commissioner. After the city charter revision is either rejected or accepted, she might run for city council, she might not.

From what I see, a lot of people agree with some of what she states, such as how some blacks are being mistreated at some stores.

However, she is very controversial, and is unapoglgetic in every sense of the word. That is a quality of a politician. Not always a good one to have.

Her downside is a lack of compromise, which if not backed up by the people she represents, can be a problem.

If she has the majority of the residents behind her, she could be the next city councilperson of District 7.

I'd rather have a city councilperson representing that district instead of a councilperson under federal investigation.

There are certain ways that issues can be addressed, and not all people do it the "right" way. But, when people are behind her, the issues can't be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Yeah... and Trump's Fox News "Ministry of Propaganda" isn't? [[Rolling eyes emoticon).
    Has nothing to do with this, but ok? Does deflecting this to some white people that may be racist [[racist people exist in all races....) change what we are talking about?

Hah! I get it now... not sure what the rush is when people tweet. Language has become all but destroyed in the medium.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    She wrote "neRgo" not "Negro" in her illiterate rant...

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post

She's just a city charter commissioner. After the city charter revision is either rejected or accepted, she might run for city council, she might not.
    She actually tried to run for district 7, against Gabe leeland, but finished 3rd.

You all leave Sam alone...... he's my guilty pleasure to listen to when I can catch the broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post

From what I see, a lot of people agree with some of what she states, such as how some blacks are being mistreated at some stores.

However, she is very controversial, and is unapoglgetic in every sense of the word. That is a quality of a politician. Not always a good one to have.

Her downside is a lack of compromise, which if not backed up by the people she represents, can be a problem.

If she has the majority of the residents behind her, she could be the next city councilperson of District 7.

I'd rather have a city councilperson representing that district instead of a councilperson under federal investigation.

There are certain ways that issues can be addressed, and not all people do it the "right" way. But, when people are behind her, the issues can't be ignored.
    I'd say you are missing the point. There are plenty of folks that can make her actually salient points in a much different way. She is clearly a racist. So if the forum by majority "goes to war" with her, to use your words, it is justified, no?

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    There are plenty of folks that can make her actually salient points in a much different way. She is clearly a racist.
    Yeah hopefully she can make her "salient points" less racist in the future.

That way she can be racist behind the scenes and push whatever racist polices she wants and the public won't know about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3