Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I had listened to her comments on a certain radio station. She can’t pronounce “poverty”. She say “proverty”. I don’t take a person serious when she refuses to correct her pronunciations nor I take serious that clown host who doesn’t bother to correct her.

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    I had listened to her comments on a certain radio station. She can’t pronounce “poverty”. She say “proverty”. I don’t take a person serious when she refuses to correct her pronunciations nor I take serious that clown host who doesn’t bother to correct her.
    You're talking about 910am Superstation,Riddle@Random segment with Sam Riddle. I heard about ten minutes of her comments,pretending she's an angel, playing the innocent card. She KNEW what she got herself into when she posted it on her facebook page. Make things very sad that the people who's close to her is gonna defend her, especially Sam Riddle who was convicted of bribery along with Monica Conyers and sentenced to 37 months in prison during the Kilpatrick era.

Also not too long ago that Joanna Underwood facing another controversy when she posted non-black families with innocent children on her facebook page saying that they "trolling" her about the Denby/Almont High School issue which I don't believe. People was calling her out about it, even some of them reported her.

^^^ Sshhh.... you were suppose to keep all of that on the 'down low'......

Underwood's bigotry should be rejected like any other.
    We must hold our officials to higher standards.
    How did it come there is so much rot in government, from bottom to top?

Her rhetoric takes me back to the old days.

People got a problem with not being politically correct.

You can always hit eight mile... wink wink

I'll wait till Charlie LeDuff and the No Bullshit News Hour crew do a podcast so's I can get the real poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    I'll wait till Charlie LeDuff and the No Bullshit News Hour crew do a podcast so's I can get the real poop.
    You're right.
    Better journalism is the answer.
    And better education.
    Not that hack LeFuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    If, in fact others have made similar comments that were openly racist, they ought to have been run out of office.

That you have several openly racist posters here which Lowell tolerates for reasons beyond my comprehension is unfortunate, but no no excuse for the garbage out this woman's mouth.

Yes, there needs to be consistency, yes hypocrisy is terrible, but all completely overt racists and sexists and homophobes need to be driven from public office, elected or otherwise, and from any other position of power in society.
    That's The United States of America. Race is the problem that will only be solve when Jesus returns to make His final judgment call. I wish this nation should be like Canada.

She's now making a fool out of herself.Name:  Joanna Underwood[10].jpg
Views: 762
Size:  93.6 KBName:  Joanna Underwood[13].jpg
Views: 777
Size:  91.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    That's The United States of America. Race is the problem that will only be solve when Jesus returns to make His final judgment call. I wish this nation should be like Canada.
    If you like Canada so much, maybe you should consider moving there. To help with your decision, I’ll even offer to pay the toll.

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    If you like Canada so much, maybe you should consider moving there. To help with your decision, I’ll even offer to pay the toll.
    The "love America or leave it" argument. Why should this person move to Canada when should be bringing the best of Canada to America. See single payer healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    The "love America or leave it" argument. Why should this person move to Canada when should be bringing the best of Canada to America. See single payer healthcare.
    Outside of whisky even Canadians cannot agree on what is best for Canada,what works in comparatively tiny populated countries does not automatically guarantee it will work in more devolved countries.

If one can hook up a moose in order to plow a field in Canada does that meen we should adapt the practice in the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    Can't count how many times I've heard almost exactly these same words.
    A Detroit meme.
    All for wanting better for us, and providing examples how it's achievable.
    The most compelling cause of the brain drain is not jobs, it's you, you staying where you are, and smarter people getting sick of you.
    Alabama has great beaches. Have you considered it?
    This time you're right: It's all about you.
    Last edited by bust; January-27-20 at 02:24 PM.

"Canada? We doan' need no Canada. We ain't moving to no steenkin' Canada."
    Attached Images Attached Images  

^ the wimmin are French and I heard they do not shave their armpits or legs,so once ya git thar how ya supposed to know who the menfolk are?

I was looking at some of the Facebook posts that I've been getting. This thread is getting very popular now. Which means now that the link is out on Facebook for this post, it is going to be giving Joanna Underwood a lot of public attention.

I hope that there is some middle ground that can be found out of this. So metro Detroit can move forward. Because this should be of change. And for all things, we need a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post
    I was looking at some of the Facebook posts that I've been getting. This thread is getting very popular now. Which means now that the link is out on Facebook for this post, it is going to be giving Joanna Underwood a lot of public attention.

I hope that there is some middle ground that can be found out of this. So metro Detroit can move forward. Because this should be of change. And for all things, we need a lot of it.
    The middle ground is getting this woman the fuck out of office. Fuck her..

Lol, yes I have seen it on Facebook with people coming to her defense. If I had time to argue with people that don't work all day I would say something but Facebook activists have a lot more time on their hands than I do. Gotta love the whole black people can't be racist gig, must be convenient to absolve your whole race and redefine the meaning in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post

Maybe she will use the attention to run for city council,lol. Sam Riddle can be her campaign manager. He could use it to steal some money and just blame her as a stooge.

The information provided about Ms Underwood is very concerning. I hope Detroit residents do what they need to do to limit her influence.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 12.54.15 PM.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  100.3 KB

Not even a face a mother could love either lol, uneducated hungry hippo lol. Not that it matters on the looks department if she was intelligent. She is a grade school level writer and an uneducated single mom that has found a niche and for that I actually congratulate her. I mean she can get dumb people excited just like trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddz313 View Post
    Not even a face a mother could love either lol, uneducated hungry hippo lol. Not that it matters on the looks department if she was intelligent. She is a grade school level writer and an uneducated single mom that has found a niche and for that I actually congratulate her. I mean she can get dumb people excited just like trump.
    Shes a town bully

What a wild world and crazy times! Perhaps she should join up with some of the political talking-heads of the extreme far-left!

They're always talkin' UP how racist and E-ve-ill white people are [[especially white men -- despite being white themselves ----)?
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-30-20 at 08:42 PM.

BLAC Detroit Magazine, feature article about the social tensions:

https://www.blacdetroit.com/news-fea...e-conversation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast