Sometime in the mid 1980s I started researching the life and work of Corrado Parducci. I posted about it here in subsequent years but then around 2000 I moved to New Mexico, and later Arizona, and pretty much left all things Detroit behind. Then perhaps half a dozen years ago I was contacted by Dale Carlson who had some basic questions about CP’s work. What happened next was that Dale caught the Parducci bug, which is highly contagious, and he proceeded to spend the next half a decade in an aggressive pursuit of the man and his commissions. He traveled from the Atlantic to the Pacific, from the Gulf of Mexico to Lake Superior and many many places in between and now his book, which he has kindly put my name on next to his, so it is “our” book, is about to come out. I have not seen it yet, but I have been witness to Dale’s meticulous research and spot on photographs so it will be well worth the under $20 cost. Available in maybe the second week in January. If this is considered to be blatant advertising or product pushing or something and thus crosses some site prohibition I can rewrite this, but when I heard that it was off to the printers Detroit YES was the one place that I wanted to alert about it. [[to be cont.)