Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    It's 2019, not 1991. You are more likely to see the Confederate flags flying in zip code 48307 than you are in Hazel Park, where I'm guessing you don't spend much time. With very few exceptions, the inner suburbs have been the most diverse areas of Metro Detroit for quite a while. Rochester Hills...eh not so much.
    48307 and Bartocktoo are proving that two wrongs don’t make a right. Sheesh, what an exchange of misinformation.

I will agree with TC here. Blaming Hazel Park or any Detroit metro municipality for the Kid Rock fiasco at LCA makes zero sense. That stupidity lies entirely with the Ilitch family.

Quote Originally Posted by ParisianLesion View Post
    OK boomer.

Glad you agree. See? We CAN all get along on DetroitYES.

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post
    48307 and Bartocktoo are proving that two wrongs don’t make a right. Sheesh, what an exchange of misinformation.
    Can you explain that please? Honestly, what did I miss? If I need to be corrected I'll own it.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    I will agree with TC here. Blaming Hazel Park or any Detroit metro municipality for the Kid Rock fiasco at LCA makes zero sense. That stupidity lies entirely with the Ilitch family.
    I didn't blame any municipality. I just think that using Hazel Park as a an example of whatever in this area is really a tired idea. I agree this lies with the Illitiches and isn't some broader thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3