Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    [/COLOR]

So... you didn't post "The Democrats' ongoing coup attempt must indeed be a watching spectacle Russia and Chinese leaders are enjoying."
    I didn't claim that Democrats violated the Constitution. However, I absolutely did post that and then aj helped out by providing a definition of coup that backed me up,"a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially [[though not necessarily*) one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force. I also posted some synonyms for coup d'état and provided its source "seizure of power, coup, overthrow, takeover, ousting, deposition, regime change; bloodless coup, palace revolution" all of which apply. This partisan impeachment effort is indeed a sudden and decisive political action attempting to effect a change of government and the 2016 election although not illegally, unconstitutionally, or by force. Regarding Constitutionality, in post 45, I wrote, "Democrats have every right to conduct witch hunts." That means lawyers can try to impeach for anything they can twist into sounding like "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". You must have missed that too. Coup does not necessarily imply illegality or force. Review those synonyms. This coup is being litigated. Every party with a House majority can try to do this to any future president if this flies. Russian and Chinese leaders would enjoy watching the U.S. go down in distractions.

*my note

So two articles of impeachment.

Abuse of power

Obstruction of congress.

The obstruction of congress goes in front of the Supreme Court for a ruling,should take 90 days.

When the investigation under the Obama administration for the fast and furious debacle was underway,Obama used executive powers for his administration so they would not have to show up in front of congress.

Common sense dictates that the Supreme Court is going to rule on precedent cases and examples.

So they know full well that obstruction of congress charge will never stick.

Thier only evidence on the abuse of power is what they created in thier minds based on hearsay and private thoughts and feeling on how things should be.

Quid pro quo is a common tool used in foreign policy and actually even in local politics amongst apposition,you do something for me and I will do this in return.

If the funds were held up for Ukraine only,one May have doubts,but it was also held up for 7 other countries at the same time.

That was Trump administration policy,no more aid with nothing in return,why should we be handing over billions to other countries for little or no reason.

When you mix what the Dems are doing,mixed in with what the FBI was doing,mixed in with what direct conversations between Nikki Haley and people under Trump that felt they needed to do what they felt was best for the country outside of the presidents knowledge,because they felt it was thier personal duty to save the country from Trump?

Yea Coup is putting it lightly.

Every party with a House majority can try to do this to any future president if this flies.
    Like the one the GOP-led House did to Clinton 20 years ago? But yes, do keep talking like it's the DEMOCRATS who somehow set this terrible precedent....

I swear, it's like you hypocrites somehow forgot that Republicans invented the concept of modern partisan impeachment, even though it happened in your lifetime.

You got Lindsey Graham on record from 20 years ago saying that the President doesn't even need to have committed a crime for the House to impeach, but then again, that's when they were staging a GOP-led COUP against Bill Clinton and trying to overturn the 1996 election, right oladub? I'm using the correct word there, right? That Bill Clinton was the victim of a GOP-led COUP attempt to overturn his democratic election in 1996? Is that how you would characterize it, Oladub?

BONUS footage for Oladub! Here's Trump telling CNN in 2008 that Nancy Pelosi should have IMPEACHED George W Bush for lying to the American people about Iraq. Lying to the American people is an impeachable offense in Trump's eyes, the guy who has told over 13,000 documented lies to the American people since taking office?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/19/polit...ush/index.html

"When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would've been a wonderful thing," Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

"Impeaching him?" Blitzer asked.

"Absolutely. For the war. For the war," said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. "Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So two articles of impeachment.

Obstruction of congress.

The obstruction of congress goes in front of the Supreme Court for a ruling,should take 90 days.
    Ah, your utter ignorance about...everything...can occasionally be amusing.

Richard is the living embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    All told, when all Richard's posts are amalgamated in a leather bound book, the ramblings will be known as the Ricky compendium and his thesis will lead to an honorary doctorate from Ivanka Chump University. That, or wrapping for Ivanka Chump Steaks.

And yet you can post nothing that disputes what I posted.

Why do you just not be an adult and admit you have nothing.

Funny how your party has been crying about paid paternity leave for the last 10 years but yet it took Trumps daughter to get it passed.

How come you guys could not get it handled,face the facts,your party prefers you to be sleeping in the streets and begging for chump change when it comes to election time.

That is the sad part.

And yet still NOBODY has posted the 17 intelligence agencies that they have been parroting the last three years.

That translates into some really weak minded people that they have to have a party that tells them what to do and how to think.

Pay attention,maybe you will learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    All told, when all Richard's posts are amalgamated in a leather bound book, the ramblings will be known as the Ricky compendium and his thesis will lead to an honorary doctorate from Ivanka Chump University. That, or wrapping for Ivanka Chump Steaks.
    Okay little children is it not time for bed?

Florida’s quest to start importing drugs from Canada got a boost Wednesday when the Trump administration announced it is moving ahead with a new rule and guidelines that could eventually allow the state to import prescription drugs to use in government-run programs.

Orange man bad.
    Last edited by Richard; December-19-19 at 09:30 PM.

Says the one who needs two different names to post under because they are so full of it they cannot dispense it all out under one.

I saw something today that reminded me of you.

I was sitting in traffic and saw a white car that had big green letters that spelled out. Border Patrol

I bet you get nervous when you see those cars.

^ one would have to be Stevie Wonder not to sit there and watch and listen to somebody standing on stage claiming to be the party of the people while they have 60,000 homeless sleeping in the streets in thier districts and thier cities go through mayor after mayor kicked out for fraud and it is always the ones that need it the most that they screw over for thier personal gain.

They should really be doing something productive,like get a chia pet and get out of the way of the adults that really want to help.

They are all multi millionaires claiming to know what is best for the person on the street while they do not have a clue.

People are waking up to that.

They may think that they have put a stain on Trump and enjoy a moment of self imposed victory,but they will find that long term for many years to come they have hurt thier own party more.

Everybody got together to pass the trade deal,imagine what they could have accomplished in the last 3 years if they had actually concentrated on thier job instead of wild goose chases.

That trade deal proved there is common ground,they just choose to not find it at the expense of others.

Says the one who needs two different names to post under because they are so full of it they cannot dispense it all out under one.

I saw something today that reminded me of you.

I was sitting in traffic and saw a white car that had big green letters that spelled out. Border Patrol

I bet you get nervous when you see those cars.
    What's my other user name, Richard? File a complaint with the site Admin then and have them check IP addresses if you think that's the case. Do it.

I don't have a problem with the Border Patrol, Richard. You're the one who hates the police, Richard. Remember when you accused the police of lying to obtain warrants because you're a rabid cop-hater? Does your hatred of everyone with a badge also extend to the Border Patrol? I bet it does. Blue Lives Matter, Richard. Seek help for your disorder.

^ one would have to be Stevie Wonder not to sit there and watch and listen to somebody standing on stage claiming to be the party of the people while they have 60,000 homeless sleeping in the streets in thier districts and thier cities go through mayor after mayor kicked out for fraud and it is always the ones that need it the most that they screw over for thier personal gain.
    First off, please learn to spell "their." You have yet to spell it correctly. Not that hard, not that big of a word.

The problem with homelessness is huge, but there is virtually nothing a mayor or governor or congressperson can do about it - it is a systemic ailment of an economy that does not provide sufficient income to over 50% of the workers in this country to cover the basic necessities of life.

They should really be doing something productive,like get a chia pet and get out of the way of the adults that really want to help.

They are all multi millionaires claiming to know what is best for the person on the street while they do not have a clue.

People are waking up to that.
    Like you somehow believing a fake billionaire who can't even run a gaming establishment, has had so many operations go bankrupt that he could only get a loan through Deutsche Bank because an oligarch agreed to fund the loan, who has a very well documented history of cheating working people out of their due payment can, or even wants to, help the "person on the street?" In the long list of utter stupidity you have flaunted in this space, that certainly takes the cake.

They may think that they have put a stain on Trump and enjoy a moment of self imposed victory,but they will find that long term for many years to come they have hurt thier own party more.
    No where near as badly as Trump has hurt this country, it's reputation, and its influence.

First off, please learn to spell "their." You have yet to spell it correctly. Not that hard, not that big of a word.

The problem with homelessness is huge, but there is virtually nothing a mayor or governor or congressperson can do about it - it is a systemic ailment of an economy that does not provide sufficient income to over 50% of the workers in this country to cover the basic necessities of life.

Like you somehow believing a fake billionaire who can't even run a gaming establishment, has had so many operations go bankrupt that he could only get a loan through Deutsche Bank because an oligarch agreed to fund the loan, who has a very well documented history of cheating working people out of their due payment can, or even wants to, help the "person on the street?" In the long list of utter stupidity you have flaunted in this space, that certainly takes the cake.

No where near as badly as Trump has hurt this country, it's reputation, and its influence.

Excellently put.

In fact, Chump's total lack of empathy and statesmanship reflects the decline in matters of diplomacy at the State Department among other things. The Republican party is guilty of running their winning horse, even if they know it to be a crazy one. This is a really shitty time for the US. I empathize with those like you who can't get over the dumbness.

What's my other user name, Richard? File a complaint with the site Admin then and have them check IP addresses if you think that's the case. Do it.

I don't have a problem with the Border Patrol, Richard. You're the one who hates the police, Richard. Remember when you accused the police of lying to obtain warrants because you're a rabid cop-hater? Does your hatred of everyone with a badge also extend to the Border Patrol? I bet it does. Blue Lives Matter, Richard. Seek help for your disorder.

You rb336 and Canuck seem to be in competition with who can come up with the largest load of crap.

If you had actually read the link,if you can read and comprehend basic English,it posted where the police had provided false information in order to obtain search warrants,it is not the first time it has happened,even a cave man can do a simple internet search on the subject.

Out of that you determined that I am anti police,you forget your friend Obama was the king of anti police.

Something is wrong with the way you think,it has nothing to do with agreeing or not,you seem to think it is cool to follow like a little sheep,or goat,with the narratives against those who you disagree with.

You cannot even See that line of thinking has been nothing but a failure Sense 2016 and before.

Your Party cannot even pull off a simple impeachment before your actions prove to be another failure.

You sat there in the Trump thread pulling all kinds of accusations out of thin air,where did that get you,nowhere but another failure.

So instead of learning and moving in a positive direction you continue down the same path of failure.

Then you guys blame everybody else for your failures,Orange man bad,what has he done for me.

He is not supposed to do anything for you,it not about your little hurt snowflake feelings and if you cannot do anything in order to improve your situation,apparently at least change your prescription,you will continue to follow and belong with a group of like minded failures.

Waaaaa Trump is bad,I do not know,maybe grow up a little.

You guys come on here with fake emotions

Children at the border
    DACA
    Immigration
    Trade deals
    Gun control

What happened?

You do not care about the little children drinking out of the toilets and living in cages anymore,sorry forgot that was the fake emotion of the moment.

You guys are either big fakes or easily distracted by a tweet,with the attention span of a knat.

I am going with just fake people.
    Last edited by Richard; December-20-19 at 08:06 PM.

No, you don't start throwing around words like coup. No one reads the definition because it is such an inflammatory and dangerous word to begin with.

Multiple people have confirmed Trump was consistently hinging Ukraine aid on Biden investigation. Trump's people couldn't testify that it wasn't the case. Best they could do was a lawyer saying it isn't an impeachable offense. You don't use tax dollars to fund your campaign [[though Trump used Veteran funds to do so). This is a legitimate concern of corruption and needs investigation towards impeachment.

What is wrong with you people? You can't chalk this up to 'oh it's just people not liking Trump.' No. It's wrongdoing from a consistent wrong doer. This guys bio is riddled with corruption and here's another clear instance.

Stop seeing everything in black and white or Dem and Rep. Look at this man's history, look at his character. It's low.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I didn't claim that Democrats violated the Constitution. However, I absolutely did post that and then aj helped out by providing a definition of coup that backed me up,"a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially [[though not necessarily*) one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force. I also posted some synonyms for coup d'état and provided its source "seizure of power, coup, overthrow, takeover, ousting, deposition, regime change; bloodless coup, palace revolution" all of which apply. This partisan impeachment effort is indeed a sudden and decisive political action attempting to effect a change of government and the 2016 election although not illegally, unconstitutionally, or by force. Regarding Constitutionality, in post 45, I wrote, "Democrats have every right to conduct witch hunts." That means lawyers can try to impeach for anything they can twist into sounding like "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". You must have missed that too. Coup does not necessarily imply illegality or force. Review those synonyms. This coup is being litigated. Every party with a House majority can try to do this to any future president if this flies. Russian and Chinese leaders would enjoy watching the U.S. go down in distractions.

*my note

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post
    No, you don't start throwing around words like coup. No one reads the definition because it is such an inflammatory and dangerous word to begin with.

Multiple people have confirmed Trump was consistently hinging Ukraine aid on Biden investigation. Trump's people couldn't testify that it wasn't the case. Best they could do was a lawyer saying it isn't an impeachable offense. You don't use tax dollars to fund your campaign [[though Trump used Veteran funds to do so). This is a legitimate concern of corruption and needs investigation towards impeachment.

What is wrong with you people? You can't chalk this up to 'oh it's just people not liking Trump.' No. It's wrongdoing from a consistent wrong doer. This guys bio is riddled with corruption and here's another clear instance.

Stop seeing everything in black and white or Dem and Rep. Look at this man's history, look at his character. It's low.
    Sorry that the dictionary definition of coup didn't fit your narrative. As Chief Executive, Trump did have a fiduciary responsibility to try to make sure money Congress had him distribute did not wind up in the wrong pockets. Word must have leaked out that the Bidens were crooks. Trump was right in protecting his interests as well as those of every other tax paying American.

Why was Congress giving all this money to Ukraine for? To line Hunter's pockets? If Obama the Idiot, hadn't helped overthrow the elected government of Ukraine, Hunter wouldn't be getting rich, Russia wouldn't have moved in, and U.S. taxpayers wouldn't be dumping hundreds of millions of dollars there.

Biden is such a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post

I watched the hearings,nobody directly involved actually confirmed anything,everybody else just based thier personal thoughts on hearsay passed down the line.

If funds had been withheld from just the Ukraine it may have some teeth but funds were withheld from 7 different countries at the same time as part of a review process that was implemented in order to make sure taxpayer dollars were not being handed over at will.

That process is nothing new,we have always put restrictions on countries in order to get them to comply.

Tariffs,trade sanctions,boycotts etc. withholding funds is a political tool.

So that tool was used,in this case in order to be certain the corruption in the Ukraine was being addressed,Biden as a political opponent has zero to do with it.

It would appear as though some in power really do not want the public to know what extent the level of corruption actually has existed when it comes to distribution of billions of US taxpayer dollars across the world.

You guys scream accountability but yet when it is applied you get upset.

The impeachment went from quid pro qoe to bribery then to obstruction of congress after every claim was disputed because there was no facts.

Obstruction of Congress is a dead deal out of the gate.

Our forefathers implemented a system of 3 different independent branches of government in order to insure one did not overpower the other and create a dictatorship.

The house plays the role of the prosecutor,they need to gather the facts and present them to the senate who has the role of judge and jury.

The house has failed to gather the evidence they need to present thier case and now are trying to force the senate to do the job they were supposed to do.

The constitution was formed as a rule and the house is completely bypassing that process while claiming to represent it.

People in the quote like to put out there that Trump is a bad guy or has been in the past and that should be the bases of impeachment.

The constitution recognized that mindset when implemented and designed it to prevent that mindset of ruling.

Both of the Kennedy’s were banging Marylyn Monroe,while in office while being married,ones character has no bearing on impeachment and the current president has no lock on lack of character.

They say take the Dems and Republicans our of the picture and based things strictly on facts,but yet zero facts have been presented.

You do not get to impeach a president because you think he did something wrong,the constitution spells it out clearly.

There must be direct undisputed evidence of crimes.

There is none and the house has proven that there is none,because if they had there would be no dispute.

And yet still NOBODY has posted the 17 intelligence agencies that they have been parroting the last three years.
    The 17 intelligence agencies that make up the US intelligence community [[USIC):
    1. CIA
    2. NSA
    3. Defense Intelligence Agency
    4. State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research
    5. Air Force Intelligence
    6. FBI National Security Branch
    7. Army Intelligence and Security Command
    8. DOE Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence
    9. Coast Guard Intelligence
    10. Treasury Office of Intelligence and Analysis
    11. Drug Enforcement Agency
    12. Marine Corps Intelligence Agency
    13. National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
    14. National Reconnaissance Agency
    15. Office of Naval Intelligence
    16. DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis
    17. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

https://www.businessinsider.com/17-a...ce-gathering-6
    Last edited by leapfrog; February-23-20 at 04:32 PM.

Context,the claim was 17 intelligence agencies confirmed that the Russians interfered with the 2016 elections.

Out of the 17 intelligence agencies listed and using the link provided above to read about what each agency does in the scope of their existence.

Very few are actually involved or concerned about Russian intervention,The coast guard is really going to devote time and resources to worry about Russian social media.

A majority of those agencies were sadly underfunded during the previous administration,few had resources to go outside of their designated mission.

So then we can look at who came to the decision.

[[U) Russia's intelligence services have been focused for decades on conducting foreign influence campaigns, or "active measures," and disinformatiori.43,44 The Russian intelligence services "pioneered dezinformatsiya [disinformation] in the early twentieth century," and by the mid-1960's, had significantly invested in disinformation and active measures.45 According to testimony Roy Godson and Thomas Rid provided to the Committee, over 10,000 individualdisinformation operations were carried out during the Cold War involving approximately 15,000 · personnel at its peak.

So all they really did was state the obvious,which they had already known Sense the 1960s.

So how was the decision actually made as to the Russians interfering into the 2016 elections?

The TAG is an external group of experts the Committee consults for substantive technical advice on topics of importance to Committee activities and oversight. In this case, the Committee requested the assistance oftwo
    independent working groups, each with the technical capabilities and expertise required two working groups were led by three TAG members, with John Kelly, the founder and analytics firm Graphika, and Phil Howard, an expert academic researcher at the Oxford
    . one working group, and Renee DiResta, the Director of Research at New Knowledge, a
    dedicated to protecting the public sphere from disinformation attacks, leading the other.

Committee, social media companies, U.S. law enforcement, international partners, fellow researchers and academics, and the American public with an enhanced understanding ofhow Russia-based actors, at the direction ofthe Russian government, effectuated a sustained campaign of information warfare against the United States aimed at influencing how this nation's citizens think about themselves, their government, and their fellow Americans. The Committee supports the findings therein.
    [[U) The Committee also engaged directly with a number of social media companies in the course ofthis study. The willingness ofthese companies to meet with Members and ~taff, share the results of internal investigations, and provide evidence of foreign influence activity collected from their platforms was indispensable to this study. Specifically, the Committee's . ability to identify Russian activity on social media platforms was limited. As such, the Cominittee was largely reliant on social media companies to identify Russian activity and share that information with the Committee or with the broader public. Thus, while the Committee findings describe a substantial amount of Russian activity on social media platforms, the full scope ofthis activity remains unknown to the Committee, the social media companies, and the broader U.S. Government.

Pay close attention to that last sentence.

So “17 intelligence agencies and entire investigative committee involving 100s of “experts” including social media company experts have determined that the scope of the activity remains unknown.

But yet from there went 3 years of the president collusion with the Russians.

3. [[U) The Committee found that the IRA targeted not only Hillary Clinton, but also Republican candidates during the presidential primaries. For example, Senators Ted
    Cruz and Marco Rubio were targeted and denigrated, as was Jeb Bush.14 As Clint Watts,
    a former FBI Agent and expert in social media weaponization, testified to the Committee, "Russia's o~ert media outlets and covert trolls sought to sideline opponents on both sides . ofthe golitical spectrum with adversarial views towards the Kremlin." IRA operators sought"to impact primaries for both major parties and "may have helped sink the hopes of candidates more hostile to Russian interests long before the field narrowed."15
    4. [[U) The Committee found that no single group ofAmericans was targeted by IRA information operatives more than African-Americans. By far, race and related issues were the preferred target ofthe information warfare campaign designed to divide the country in 2016. Evidence of the IRA's overwhelming operational ei;nphasis on race is' evident in the IRA's Facebook advertisement content [[over 66 percent contained a term related to rac~ ) and targeting [[locational targeting was principally aimed at African- Americans in key metropolitan areas with), its Facebook pages [[one ofthe IRA's top- performing pages, "Blacktivist," generated 11.2 million engagements with Facebook
    ' users), its Instagram content [[five ofthe top 10 Instagram accounts were focused on African-American issues and audiences), its Twitter content [[heavily focused on hot- button issues with racial undertones, such as the NFL kneeling protests), and its YouTube.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume2.pdf

Yes, your message backs up the fact that 17 national intelligence agencies found Russia culpable of sowing serious discord in our social media systems, which sadly a lot of people rely upon for their main information. Of course they don't know the full scope of it. The internet is too nebulous for that.

Problem is the President, of all people, seems to believe Putin that they maybe did not do this. Why in the world would he say that? There is something weird going on between him and Russia. Against our best investigators, he sides with Putin on an extremely serious matter.

Context,the claim was 17 intelligence agencies confirmed that the Russians interfered with the 2016 elections.

Out of the 17 intelligence agencies listed and using the link provided above to read about what each agency does in the scope of their existence.

Very few are actually involved or concerned about Russian intervention,The coast guard is really going to devote time and resources to worry about Russian social media.

A majority of those agencies were sadly underfunded during the previous administration,few had resources to go outside of their designated mission.

So then we can look at who came to the decision.

[[U) Russia's intelligence services have been focused for decades on conducting foreign influence campaigns, or "active measures," and disinformatiori.43,44 The Russian intelligence services "pioneered dezinformatsiya [disinformation] in the early twentieth century," and by the mid-1960's, had significantly invested in disinformation and active measures.45 According to testimony Roy Godson and Thomas Rid provided to the Committee, over 10,000 individualdisinformation operations were carried out during the Cold War involving approximately 15,000 · personnel at its peak.

So all they really did was state the obvious,which they had already known Sense the 1960s.

So how was the decision actually made as to the Russians interfering into the 2016 elections?

The TAG is an external group of experts the Committee consults for substantive technical advice on topics of importance to Committee activities and oversight. In this case, the Committee requested the assistance oftwo
    independent working groups, each with the technical capabilities and expertise required two working groups were led by three TAG members, with John Kelly, the founder and analytics firm Graphika, and Phil Howard, an expert academic researcher at the Oxford
    . one working group, and Renee DiResta, the Director of Research at New Knowledge, a
    dedicated to protecting the public sphere from disinformation attacks, leading the other.

Committee, social media companies, U.S. law enforcement, international partners, fellow researchers and academics, and the American public with an enhanced understanding ofhow Russia-based actors, at the direction ofthe Russian government, effectuated a sustained campaign of information warfare against the United States aimed at influencing how this nation's citizens think about themselves, their government, and their fellow Americans. The Committee supports the findings therein.
    [[U) The Committee also engaged directly with a number of social media companies in the course ofthis study. The willingness ofthese companies to meet with Members and ~taff, share the results of internal investigations, and provide evidence of foreign influence activity collected from their platforms was indispensable to this study. Specifically, the Committee's . ability to identify Russian activity on social media platforms was limited. As such, the Cominittee was largely reliant on social media companies to identify Russian activity and share that information with the Committee or with the broader public. Thus, while the Committee findings describe a substantial amount of Russian activity on social media platforms, the full scope ofthis activity remains unknown to the Committee, the social media companies, and the broader U.S. Government.

Pay close attention to that last sentence.

So “17 intelligence agencies and entire investigative committee involving 100s of “experts” including social media company experts have determined that the scope of the activity remains unknown.

But yet from there went 3 years of the president collusion with the Russians.

3. [[U) The Committee found that the IRA targeted not only Hillary Clinton, but also Republican candidates during the presidential primaries. For example, Senators Ted
    Cruz and Marco Rubio were targeted and denigrated, as was Jeb Bush.14 As Clint Watts,
    a former FBI Agent and expert in social media weaponization, testified to the Committee, "Russia's o~ert media outlets and covert trolls sought to sideline opponents on both sides . ofthe golitical spectrum with adversarial views towards the Kremlin." IRA operators sought"to impact primaries for both major parties and "may have helped sink the hopes of candidates more hostile to Russian interests long before the field narrowed."15
    4. [[U) The Committee found that no single group ofAmericans was targeted by IRA information operatives more than African-Americans. By far, race and related issues were the preferred target ofthe information warfare campaign designed to divide the country in 2016. Evidence of the IRA's overwhelming operational ei;nphasis on race is' evident in the IRA's Facebook advertisement content [[over 66 percent contained a term related to rac~ ) and targeting [[locational targeting was principally aimed at African- Americans in key metropolitan areas with), its Facebook pages [[one ofthe IRA's top- performing pages, "Blacktivist," generated 11.2 million engagements with Facebook
    ' users), its Instagram content [[five ofthe top 10 Instagram accounts were focused on African-American issues and audiences), its Twitter content [[heavily focused on hot- button issues with racial undertones, such as the NFL kneeling protests), and its YouTube.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume2.pdf

The call at the time was that Russia interference was designed to help Trump win the election,his claim has always been,no,which is backed up by all the investigations that show Russia’s intent was to sow discord in the democratic process as a whole and not specifically targeting one candidate.

He kicked out the Russian diplomats after taking office as a punishment towards Russia intervention and several arrests were made.

People keep saying Trump is light on Putin but all the information is out there where he has been harder on Russia then many of the previous presidents.

Most notably in getting the foreign countries more involved in everything,which tells Russia next time it is not just the US it is everybody.

It could be argued that he was soft with Russia when they joined forces with Assad in Syria,but he ran on getting us out of Syria and if we stayed it would have been the United States against Russia there.

While Everybody was intent on Trump colluding with a foreign government and pushing that agenda,it was actually Hilliary Clinton and the DNC that was in collusion with the then corrupt Ukraine government.

They question is why go after Trump when the DNC was doing the exact thing that they were accusing Trump of doing?

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
    The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

We have to keep in mind the politics of it all,a large percentage of the voting population over the age of 60 remember very well the Cold War and how it impacted,let alone the communist purges of the Hollywood 1950s.

Using Russia to pull the strings of that generation is a tool in the box where as the younger generations do not even have a clue about that past.

It is actually not even the Russians as a whole,it is their government in that political arena.

But let’s be honest,we do the same exact things across the world.
    Last edited by Richard; February-24-20 at 09:44 AM.

I would reopen Trump U. Only redub it Chump U. No reason it can't have another vocation. Think of Macdonald University and a degree in hamburgerology. That kind of deal. 20 grand a year for two years and you apprentice as a desk clerk at a Chump hotel. The hospitality business is looking up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3