Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
[/COLOR]

So... you didn't post "The Democrats' ongoing coup attempt must indeed be a watching spectacle Russia and Chinese leaders are enjoying."
I didn't claim that Democrats violated the Constitution. However, I absolutely did post that and then aj helped out by providing a definition of coup that backed me up,"a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially [[though not necessarily*) one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force. I also posted some synonyms for coup d'état and provided its source "seizure of power, coup, overthrow, takeover, ousting, deposition, regime change; bloodless coup, palace revolution" all of which apply. This partisan impeachment effort is indeed a sudden and decisive political action attempting to effect a change of government and the 2016 election although not illegally, unconstitutionally, or by force. Regarding Constitutionality, in post 45, I wrote, "Democrats have every right to conduct witch hunts." That means lawyers can try to impeach for anything they can twist into sounding like "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". You must have missed that too. Coup does not necessarily imply illegality or force. Review those synonyms. This coup is being litigated. Every party with a House majority can try to do this to any future president if this flies. Russian and Chinese leaders would enjoy watching the U.S. go down in distractions.

*my note