Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default What ever happened to Andrew Foote [[Andrew In Windsor)?

I think of him and his International Metropolis website if only for his annual post on Rememberance Day.

He's alive and well. On a European vacation now.

Does he have an active website?

Quote Originally Posted by douglasm View Post
    Does he have an active website?
    His website is http://internationalmetropolis.com It worked yesterday. Five minutes ago, my browser said it cannot connect to the server and I refreshed it several times with the same result. I tried a minute ago and it works, so I'm guessing it can't handle a lot of connections [[maybe you tried it during that time). His last post was on the Windsor Bapist Church burning down on Oct 28/19. That sounds active to me.

There's also a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lostwindsor

Nice to see he's still around. Lost track of him when his IM website was hacked a number of years ago.

Hey Doug, I'm still around. Thanks for the shout out. As Mike said I was away on vacation this year, so I missed the annual post. The site is still alive, but in a diminished state of activity. Time is less available these days, but I still try to post at least once a week. I'm glad to see that so many of you guys are still here! Hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew in Windsor View Post
    Hey Doug, I'm still around. Thanks for the shout out. As Mike said I was away on vacation this year, so I missed the annual post. The site is still alive, but in a diminished state of activity. Time is less available these days, but I still try to post at least once a week. I'm glad to see that so many of you guys are still here! Hope all is well.
    I gotta admit Andrew I have been jealous of your vacation photos on facebook. :P

Ha ha! Thanks Gumby.

Hey Andrew! Good to hear that all is well!

Hey Gumby! Was up in Flint a couple times recently to visit the FIA. It's looking good!

Hi All! Still checking in every so often! Keeping busy with Detroit history and tours and GWTW and more.

Stay well!

Nice to hear from some of you 'old timers'. International Metropolis looks great AIW, nice to see it back online. It's an invaluable resource keeping us all informed about the "southside" and reminding us that we truly are an international metropolis here in Detroit-Windsor.

Kathleen too and thanks for the emails on the "grillemaster's" events.