Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Fitbit now owned by google...

Is there anything that Google and Amazon will not acquire?!

Got-sta love the interconnectivity of it all......
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-03-19 at 09:01 AM.

If only people knew what companies own what other companies, they'd be amazed. Try to find some little "off brand" food that you like and you may end up backtracking all the way to some conglomerate. For example, Burt's Bees, that wonderful little organic company is owned by Clorox. And earth conscious Ben and Jerry's was bought by Unilever. Dean's Foods, that yummy chip dip company, owns over 50 brands, many of them organic.

The military banned them because others were using the data to track where military members were located in real time.

Fitbit designs products and experiences that track and provide motivation for everyday health and fitness.

https://investor.fitbit.com/press/pr...e/default.aspx

Its a Sting song remake - every move you make,every step you take,I’ll be watching you.

Yep. That's why to some extent I don't get to fanatical about it or your not watching, listening to anything, walking about unclothed and mighty hungry.

I have dropped Google as my browser on home computers...

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    If only people knew what companies own what other companies, they'd be amazed....

Some health insurance companies demand, for their 'lower' deductible plans fitbit adherence if your BMI is over 30. Good times!