Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Alexander blain hospital

I was born at Alexander Blain hospital in 1949, My mother said I was one of the 1st to be born there. It was on 2001 E. Jefferson, near St. Aubin st. The old part was tore down the new part Is the Detroit gaming commission. It merged into several different hospitals. My question is where would all the paperwork go? Thanks, Bob
    Last edited by rvwishaw12; October-03-19 at 06:06 PM.

From an article I was just reading: Sometime after 1967 "Blain had been absorbed by the Detroit-Macomb Hospitals Corp." if that helps
    https://historicdetroit.org/building...blain-hospital

Oh yes I do know the history etc
    I was just saying that its already online and presented better than I can so why restate what others have already done.
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    From an article I was just reading: Sometime after 1967 "Blain had been absorbed by the Detroit-Macomb Hospitals Corp." if that helps
    https://historicdetroit.org/building...blain-hospital

You could try here to see if they know where they went.

Detroit-Macomb Hospital Corporation - Warren - Wellness.com

https://www.wellness.com › ... › MI › Warren

About Detroit-Macomb Hospital Corporation. Detroit-Macomb Hospital Corporation practices at 12000 East 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48093 ...

Detroit-Macomb Hospital Corporation

Phone
    [[586) 573-5900

12000 East 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48093
    Last edited by jcole; October-19-21 at 02:12 PM.

I actually wasn't replying to you; I was replying to the author of this thread from a couple years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelousMarvins View Post
    Oh yes I do know the history etc
    I was just saying that its already online and presented better than I can so why restate what others have already done.
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I actually wasn't replying to you; I was replying to the author of this thread from a couple years ago.
    Forgive me, I thought I was in another thread!