Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Hybrid View

Default Fun nights on Annott Street

A guy is living on that street with his SO and their kids. This is around 19000 block. Couple nights ago his vehicle and his house gets shot up with a few other houses on that block. About 200 bullet holes in his house while everybody including the kids are asleep.

Evidently, whoever did this wasn’t to concerned about being apprehended because they came back the next night and torched the place real bad - the fire went totally through the roof.

I have no idea what precipitated all this.

Whats my point? I don’t really have one.

They don't call it 4820-die for nothing.

‘It gets really bad after dark’: Crime persists on Gratiot in Detroit

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...it/2122207001/
    Last edited by 313WX; September-12-19 at 02:05 PM.

^^^ Yep, I've worked near there and just avoid Gratiot all together if possible. Even the area by that police precinct is very scary!