Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

^ I was being smart aleck lol

The one that seems worse is where they use the water thing up the nose to flush out the sinuses.

Neti pot lavage. It needs to be done with distilled water or saline, but yeah it's nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    CPAP machines breed bacterial! So not unreasonable that those pens would be germy-groady after a point.

There's a new sterilization for the CPAP's where you can sanitize the mask and the tubing.

Maybe put the pens in there over-night! Hah!

https://www.cpapdirect.com/cleaning/...iAAEgIwY_D_BwE
    Yep, that's where I was going. People die from pneumonia caused by not properly sanitizing their CPAP. It made me wonder if bacterial growth is an issue in the vape pen.

They STILL haven't narrowed the source down. It would not surprise me if it was black market freebased marijuana or tobacco juice that is to blame. It is the cheapest and fastest way to extract the THC or nicotine. It uses things like butane or diammonium phosphate. This also makes the nicotine or THC more easily absorbed.

It must be a pleasant way to exit life this vape pen business blowing up your mouth. I mean, what other subst-o-tute for your mother's tit will they come up with next?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    It must be a pleasant way to exit life this vape pen business blowing up your mouth. I mean, what other subst-o-tute for your mother's tit will they come up with next?
    They do not have tide pods up in Canuck land?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

Yes, but are they laced with nicotine in the US?

Dang this is tight! And at one point when I was quitting ciggarettes I thought of transitioning to Juul brand vapes. So glad I just quit all the inhalants period!

Juul CEO resigns - Company suspends advertising as crisis continues

Today is the day. Michigan the first to ban flavored vape...

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...es/2424516001/

I know folk who are putting down the vapes and picking up cigarettes again.

Makes me glad I did not give up cigarettes for vaping,I probably would have been dead already.

This is a taste of the new green deal,create an industry based on something that is supposed to be better for you,only to discover it is not after it is to late.

California is opening pot smoking restaurants,have a seat order your bud along with your dinner and you can smoke it at the table before you eat.

As a smoker I should file a suit against them,you can smoke weed in a public place but get arrested if you smoke a cigarette in a public space.

^^^ LOL! Nope no cigarettes on earth. But weed gets a pass [[priority). Figures. I'm not sitting down to any meal inhaling weed or tobacco. Enjoy more healthy meals at home's the option if Cali is rolling like that. Hah.

I gave up smoking ciggs cold-turkey -- did not do the transition to vaping or nic patches as I was advised to use as a transition opt. It was tough. I burn incense from time to time when I miss the aesthetic of 'smoke' ......

Food tastes better when you stop smoking! That's one of the bonuses!
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-03-19 at 09:39 AM.

^ you have never tasted my cooking,if you did you would go back to smoking.

It looks like they're banning just the flavorings and not the flavorless e-cigarettes themselves. Yet e-cigarettes work by vaporizing propylene glycol [[not the toxic antifreeze, ethylene glycol) and/or glycerin, which both have a sweet taste. So are they not flavorings too?

Nah, the price has gone up in the interim. No need whatsoever to go into RiteAid or Walgreens now! Well almost none!!

^ you have never tasted my cooking, if you did you would go back to smoking.

^ I remember saying when they hit $1 per pack I was going to quit,when I was 15 it was a $1 for a pack on smokes and tank of gas in my motorcycle.

I bought 3 brand packs and 3 slices of pizza useing my 7-11 rewards for $16 the other day,but lots of places are $10 a pack,average here is $6 or $21 for 3 packs.Puts me at $160 a month.

Which is equal to a couple of hours run time on the boat lol

In the UK 1/2 packs are $15 or $30 a pack

It’s like anything else,they will not outlaw it,just sin tax it to the point it builds up a blackmarket demand.

I am like the other one when it comes to the whole,what is the point of banning flavored Vapes when the base is probably worse.

But they were going that route anyways because they said the flavors were to tempting for the children.

But weed gummy bears are okay.

^^^ Again weed gets a pass [[priority). For now...
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-05-19 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2