Restoration at Woodward and Baltimore in Detroit
ATWATER PARK COMING ONLINE »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You should see the ones who take off their masks to take a puff and then put it back on only to puff again a few minutes later.
    Good way to get some facial burns (Life threatening ones) and cause a fire. These people never learn, or maybe their addiction is just to strong.

  2. #27

    Default

    Without a sports book, who gambles anyway? It's all rigged.

  3. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Without a sports book, who gambles anyway? It's all rigged.
    Rigged in what way? The house has an advantage in every table game (that advantage varies with how skillfully you play and manage your money) and a larger advantage with the slot machines. It’s certainly not rigged in any regard to the casino cheating -they win enough as it stands, there’s no reason for them to do that.

  4. #29

    Default

    I know! The fact that the Detroit casino's allow smoking and oxygen canisters literally side-by-side is the first cause of concern and the by definition the standard justification (money).

    Quote Originally Posted by p1acebo View Post
    Good way to get some facial burns (Life threatening ones) and cause a fire. These people never learn, or maybe their addiction is just to strong.

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    They also don't care about folks having and pulling oxygen canisters as folk puff on. The all-mighty dollar allows that!
    A house in Southgate exploded bc authorities suspect someone was smoking while using oxygen.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ok/2086626001/

    If memory serves me correctly, auto factories in Michigan were also exempt from the smoking ban. Not sure when that exemption ended or if the exemption is still in effect.

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat001 View Post

    If memory serves me correctly, auto factories in Michigan were also exempt from the smoking ban. Not sure when that exemption ended or if the exemption is still in effect.
    Auto plants were not exempted. Only the Detroit casinos.

  7. #32

    Default

    Used to watch welders blow out small enbers and fires while they were working using the oxygen from the torch. Nothing happened.

  8. #33

    Default

    Yeah, but if you need an oxygen mask, what the hell are you doing smoking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Used to watch welders blow out small enbers and fires while they were working using the oxygen from the torch. Nothing happened.

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yeah, but if you need an oxygen mask, what the hell are you doing smoking?
    True dat...

    Probably the same reason that there are them diabetic folk who think they invented insulin so they can continue to eat all the sweet stuff.

    Not a fact just an observation.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; September-04-19 at 02:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »





Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
DetroitYES! is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to DetroitYES! [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.