Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Fatal dog mauling/Owner charged with murder

It's not murder unless he/she directed or caused the attack. Manslaughter or negligent homicide would suffice.

Good, fuck this guy. I just hate how some people will blame the breed.

Wow another pit bull story. Shocking.

fuck 'em all and the little dog too...

As a bike rider I have had to deal with dogs chasin, snapping and gettin under the the front wheel. I ride now with a can of bear spray and a snub 38.

That little girl was on a bike too.
    Remember this...https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/201..._dogs_whi.html the guy is out in the country jogging. https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...-twp/14554011/

I ride back roads and them f'n dogs come out of nowhere. I ride in town and them f'n dogs come out of nowhere. It makes the experience of trying to stay healthy and enjoying a nice ride a pain in the ass. Dogs out of control will alter your behavior and fuck with your head.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; August-22-19 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    Good, fuck this guy. I just hate how some people will blame the breed.

While I agree with you, I believe he trained those dogs to fight. That young girl was attacked all over her body but what killed her, was an attack to the neck. Poor thing didn't have a chance. That, on top of the a-hole not having a secured fenced yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    fuck 'em all and the little dog too...

As a bike rider I have had to deal with dogs chasin, snapping and gettin under the the front wheel. I ride now with a can of bear spray and a snub 38.

That little girl was on a bike too.
    Remember this...https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/201..._dogs_whi.html the guy is out in the country jogging. https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...-twp/14554011/

I ride back roads and them f'n dogs come out of nowhere. I ride in town and them f'n dogs come out of nowhere. It makes the experience of trying to stay healthy and enjoying a nice ride a pain in the ass. Dogs out of control will alter your behavior and fuck with your head.
    That's great you did that and you do that. I don't think the little girl was thinking of trying to enjoy a nice ride. This is fucking awful.

She was doing what kids do. She was doing it on her own turf. Which what makes it worse.

Dogs out of control will alter your behavior and fuck with your head.

In this sad case it gonna affect the people that she leaves behind, those that held her dear.

This was no accident. This is not an isolated incident. My point is this happens everywhere.

Come down hard on the prick like they are gonna do the dogs.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; August-22-19 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    ...I just hate how some people will blame the breed.
    This POS breed was developed for one reason, and one reason only, to kill. It needs to be exterminated!

Every culture developed a kind of guard dog. English-Pitbull, Japanese-Akida, German-Rottweiler, Frnech-Poodle etc..
    The POS here is the asshole who breed fight dogs[[which is a god awful process btw) and didn't lock the animals up when he should have.
    I hope this fucker is locked up forever and it sends a message to this shit dog owners to lock up their dogs and for fucks sake treat them better.

I really liked this op ed by Nolan Finley. We should not have to put up with wild killer animals in a major city. I feel for the family...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/op...gs/2059859001/

Simply heartbreaking. Condolences to the Hernandez family

Quote Originally Posted by cassique View Post
    I really liked this op ed by Nolan Finley. We should not have to put up with wild killer animals in a major city. I feel for the family...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/op...gs/2059859001/
    We should never think it's normal that children are stalked and killed by wild animals on the streets of an American city, in the streets of our city.
    This and not being murdered when involved in a fender bender. Also not hoarding infant corpses in your disgusting funeral home.

Just add this disgusting behavior to the 'Only in Detroit' list.

Jesus Fcuk what is the matter with people

Mr Finley should also write the same article about firearms, but that would be too much.

Here's some more wholesome footage. Maybe they need more attention from mommy and daddy. Perhaps a little discipline?
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...er/2093659001/
    Last edited by hybridy; August-23-19 at 07:49 AM.

If you see any house with dogs in the yard that has a short fence or chain linked fence take a pic of the house with the dogs in the yard and report it

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    It's not murder unless he/she directed or caused the attack. Manslaughter or negligent homicide would suffice.
    I'll bet if you ask the little girls parents what they think the owner should be charged with, they would agree a murder charge is appropriate. You don't let three pit bulls run free in a neighborhood full of kids and not expect there will be a problem. This poor child was murdered in a horrific way, little by little, and the owner of the dogs should be in prison for years to come.

It's reported that those dogs killed several puppies a few days and several weeks before they attacked that young girl.

"Pit bulls were created by crossbreeding bulldogs and terriers to produce a dog that combined the strength of the bulldog with the gameness and agility of the terrier.[6] In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting and bear-baiting. These blood sports were officially eliminated in 1835, as Britain began to introduce animal welfare laws. Since dogfights were cheaper to organize and far easier to conceal from the law than bull- or bear-baits, blood sport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead.[5] Dog fighting was used as both a blood sport [[often involving gambling) and a way to continue to test the quality of their stock. For decades afterwards, dog fighting took place clandestinely in small areas of Britain and America. In the early 20th century, pit bulls were used as catch dogs in America for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt and drive livestock, and as family companions.[6] Some have been selectively bred for their fighting prowess.[8][9]"

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post

It was a capital murder by negligence of animals, livestock or possession of goods.

This pathetic shit happens in EVERY community in the country NOT just Detroit!

Whenever there are crimes done against animals or children I always feel that there should be a certain level of "biblical justice"

I’m in the city several times a week. Seeing pit bulls running around loose is not an uncommon sight at all.

^ I watched a vid on animal control in Detroit,they have three trucks to cover the entire city,if you call in dog it is a two week wait.

You can train them to sit and stay,maybe they will wait.

Having said that it is not uncommon in any city with budget cuts,where I am at people dump dogs and thier babies,you have to physically take them to the pound yourself and provide an affidavit that states that they are not yours or pay a $150 fee to drop them off.

If you call them they will not come out and they no longer collect road kill,buzzards and ants take that responsibility.

It is illegal to bury a animal in your back yard,it is illegal to have your dog in a tether in the yard unless you are present.

It is illegal for your pet dog,cat,snake,or what ever,to be out of your property lines without a leash,something happens and you are automatically at fault if no leash.

I self insure my house because insurance companies will not insure if you have a pit but okay with a Sheppard.

They do without hesitation go after the people that are fighting/abuseing animals.

My pit hurt her leg,the humane society provides medical care like a vet,they would not do surgery on her unless they also fixed and chipped her.

If she was family,like everybody relates to that would be like saying a woman cannot have surgery for any reason without having her tubes tied.

I live in a perceived ghetto hood,every time somebody rents a house in the neighborhood the first thing they do is get a dog,cat,goat and that is what they leave when they leave,just abandoned.

I have re-homed enough cats to feed an army and dogs from all breeds,people suck,not the dogs.

The dogs are just easy targets because they have a lack of representation in the legal system.
    Last edited by Richard; August-23-19 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    My pit hurt her leg,the humane society provides medical care like a vet,they would not do surgery on her unless they also fixed and chipped her.
    Everyone, please spay/neuter your dog, and leave the breeding to the people that know what they're doing.

Richard, you've rehomed animals? You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    This pathetic shit happens in EVERY community in the country NOT just Detroit!

It happens a lot in the Montreal region, also. Lots of children attacked by unrestrained pitbulls. One lady was attacked several years ago and killed by a pitbull whose owner had been asked to repair the fence btwn both properties and had failed to do so. Heck, in New Brunswick, two small children were strangled by a python that escaped through a ventilation duct from a pet shop below.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-in-court.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast