Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I will send a message for you if you like. Just type something on here for me to copy paste for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    No Malwarebytes, no protection that I know of.

I don't really know how to submit an issue to the administrators. Somewhere I found a link to the admin user profile, but I can't send them a message because of whatever issue I'm having. I can't send anyone a message, unless it's someone who has messaged me in the past.

Also, have you tried turning off all your extensions? If that works then turn them back on one by one until it doesn't work anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I will send a message for you if you like. Just type something on here for me to copy paste for you.

Also, have you tried turning off all your extensions? If that works then turn them back on one by one until it doesn't work anymore
    The only extensions I have are Google Docs Offline and Application Launcher For Drive. I doubt those are the culprit. I discovered I could send you a message by clicking on your user name. What I couldn't do was create a new message from my inbox.

It's no big deal. I was just trying to get access to the corrupted threads. And when I couldn't, I was trying to find a way to message the admins, which I still haven't figured out.

And I still can't start a new thread, so I couldn't get the admin's attention that way either.
    Last edited by MikeM; March-16-21 at 07:34 AM.

And...the change in behavior between being logged in and logged out seems odd.

When I'm logged in, none of the links in the area circled in red work [[not clickable):

Name:  Screenshot 2021-03-16 08.46.01.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  86.8 KB

When I log out, all the links in the green circled area come alive:

Name:  Screenshot 2021-03-16 08.49.06.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  97.0 KB

Well if you want me to forward admin a message let me know and I will be glad to

Well if you want me to forward admin a message let me know and I will be glad to
    Well, just ask them what's up? with those threads that are locked. That's all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    And then I noticed none of the links at the top of the threads work for me. Like...I can't start a new thread. And the links in that row to New Posts, Private Messages, FAQ, Calendar, etc are dead. And the thread tree.
    Thought it was just me.

I sent admin a message re: all the issues and told him to take a look here

Why can't robots check the box that says 'I'm not a robot'?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4