Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    looks like they weren't keeping an eye on him.
    Imagine the stories about famous people that Epstein could have told had the authorities not left things in his room allowing him to hang himself..
    Last edited by oladub; August-10-19 at 09:07 AM.

Suicide: 24 hours after files in his case were unsealed and two weeks after he was placed on suicide watch ahead of his trial

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-10-19 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Imagine the stories about famous people that Epstein could have told had the authorities not left things in his room allowing him to hang himself..

Maybe, but it's doubtful he ever would have done so. I'm glad to see we won't be paying for a trial or to house this POS.

Now his victims, their lawyers and all would be scam artists get to fight over what's left of his fortune.

He already tried to commit suicide and they took him OFF watch? Hmmm. Seems a *tad* odd. His family probably has lots of friends now

Many are thinking someone was paid to not pay attention. Money can make unusual things happen.

They need to go after Ghislaine Maxwell...

"Prosecutors have not accused Maxwell of any wrongdoing. They say they continue to investigate.
    In her own deposition, Maxwell called the claims another one of Giuffre’s “many fictitious lies and stories to make this a salacious event to get interest and press. It’s absolute rubbish.” She also claimed that Giuffre was 17 when she met her."
    Last edited by Maof; August-10-19 at 07:23 PM.

Seems like another Arkancide.

Name:  68543071_2447738541983998_8933247683204743168_n.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  46.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He already tried to commit suicide and they took him OFF watch? Hmmm. Seems a *tad* odd. His family probably has lots of friends now
    He has no immediate family,after the civil trails are finished the rest of the estate,billions that the state will be fighting for to absorb.

I would be willing to bet some long lost children will be turning up.

So they move him to the infirmary under 24/7 suicide watch,where bedding etc is paper based,after reassigning personal because they failed to watch him under the first suicide watch.

He was a financier and they release files stating that he was tied to lots of high profile people,that’s like if your bank is accused of fraud,you are automatically guilty because you have an account there.

Right or wrong it is clear,do not make a plea deal with the government because it may be recinded at any time.

It really does not matter if I think he is a scumbag but and more so,he was due his day in court,considering the amount of high profile cases as of late that have been dismissed when put under legal scrutiny,it makes one wonder how many are sitting in prison that did not have the funds to hire a good lawyer.

Actually we know that now because DNA evidence has proven a lot of people serving life,innocent.

The media likes a good story but we also need to be careful of witch hunts,someday they may come on us personally.

For those who hate billionaires you now know how things can be engineered to take them down with full support of the public,and nobody would know the difference or care if they were actually guilty or not.

J Edgar Hoover users the same tactics while going after the “commies”

They are calling it and broadcasting it as a suicide but no cause has been determined yet,they found him unconscious and tried to revive him.

He could have just had a heart attack.
    Last edited by Richard; August-10-19 at 12:09 PM.

Maybe he was jogging in his cell and was killed during an attempted robbery?

^ it worked before.

Anybody that works for or is ever involved with the government needs to know plausible deniability better then you know your own mother.

According to the intrusive messages I get on my iPad from NYT he was taken off suicide watch and then he committed suicide. Bet Clinton, Prince Andrew et al are all breathing a little easier this Weekend [[one of the et al’s may even be out shopping for a new “belt”).

Just image if they could have tied Donald in with his sexual exploits; they could have had him ‘peached by Tuesday for colluding to commit suicide, even though Epstein wasn’t Russian.

For all we know they could have injected him with a drug that slowed his heart rate so they thought he was dead,remove him to the coroner,new face lift and ....

I was incorrect in my other posting,now that he has passed,the criminal case against him stops,not able to find guilt they cannot seize assets.

Billions are going to be floating in limbo,what happens now if you borrowed a couple hundred million from him,who is going to collect.

They will find some low level employee to take one for the team,fire them with pension and after it all dies down,comes back to work at a higher level position.

The man who knew too much...

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    According to the intrusive messages I get on my iPad from NYT he was taken off suicide watch and then he committed suicide. Bet Clinton, Prince Andrew et al are all breathing a little easier this Weekend [[one of the et al’s may even be out shopping for a new “belt”).

Just image if they could have tied Donald in with his sexual exploits; they could have had him ‘peached by Tuesday for colluding to commit suicide, even though Epstein wasn’t Russian.

More likely that the Chump used his long arm to silence his "friend".

^ looks more probable that To-Doe handed it off to Reardon.

Like a doe caught in the headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    He has no immediate family,after the civil trails are finished the rest of the estate,billions that the state will be fighting for to absorb....
    He has a younger brother named Mark:
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/jeffr...-mark-epstein/

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    More likely that the Chump used his long arm to silence his "friend".
    I'm thinking true-d'oh! got off the virgin express, couldn't muster a kanadian klub, [[not the type of beaver he's used to) and found any future mention of the incident would be, well, "unacceptable".
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-11-19 at 08:46 AM.

If the Feds can prove any part of the amassed fortune was ill-gotten goods, then there might be forfeit and confiscation.

There won't be an estate left when the civil cases are done, even if no one gets a dime but the lawyers.

Aside from all that, have y'all really never heard of Civil Asset Forfeiture? Uncle Billy could snatch the whole purse under that without ever investigating anything.
    Last edited by Meddle; August-11-19 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    There won't be an estate left when the civil cases are done, even if no one gets a dime but the lawyers.

Aside from have, have y'all really never heard of Civil Asset Forfeiture? Uncle Billy could snatch the whole purse under that without ever investigating anything.

Good call.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civi..._United_States

Perp commits "suicide", government collects billions, no one gets fingered, chief investigator gets promotion and raise. Win, win, win.

Thanks for the correction,I was parroting CBSN that I was watching at the time,I should have known better to believe anything they were saying,I guess another spanking is in order.

It is interesting in reading the breaking news variations among different news agencies.

Epstein found dead in his cell
    Epstein found dead from alleged suicide.
    Epstien found dead from suicide.

One has to admit they are a smart group to know cause of death before even the coroners office can determine cause of death.

There are reasons for suspicion, no doubt.

But this thread is like flypaper for the conspiracy flies.

What a lurid pleasure to witness the contributions.

^ yes because as we are reminded on a daily basis life is in black and white and nobody ever does things for nefarious reasons,especially when it comes to money,and lots of it.

Sex,money and powerful people what more can one ask for,it’s all the ingredients of a made for tv drama.

How many seasons of Dallas survived world wide based solely on that.
    Last edited by Richard; August-11-19 at 02:14 PM.

^^^ The sex and money part alone are enough to give enough of a pass.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast