Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default 'Impeach Monica? A half-measure' -- Joel Thurtell

From Joel Thurtell's blog today:
    It’s high time both Conyers stepped out of the picture. If not willingly, then by political force.

Monica needs to leave the council, and John needs to get off Judiciary, at least until his wife’s [Justice Dept.] investigation has run its course.
    Full post: http://joelontheroad.com/?p=2138

The Federal Investigation aside, she should go away for pure personality reasons. She is the most divisive person of political leadership we have seen is some time. And I don't need to tell you about the history of divisive political leadership [[on both sides of 8 Mile Rd.) in this region.

At least the former Mayor only pulled it out when backed into a corner and needed political capital. Everybody knew what he was doing and discounted the rhetoric. Monica, on the other hand, just flat out hates people that don't look like her. Her treatment of the DADA and the Tradesman in front of City Council as well as her outrageous behovior and commentary screams of "get out of here".

Monica Conyers is an embarrassment to the humane race. When will Detroiters wake up and realize we need to get rid of her. If she was a white person, Horace Shefield would be leading protests up and down Woodward to have her removed. It makes me sick that my tax dollars go to support her salary. When will the FBI investigation remove her from office?

Great point Mike. Where are you Horace? And by the way, the interference that Mildred Gaddis is running for this racist is almost laughable. When a caller mentions Monica with the adjectives of foolishness, gutbucket or buffoonery, she cuts them right off. Correct me if I am wrong, but are these not the terms that Gaddis used to describe the City Council President for a long time? Come on Mildred, did she threaten you or something?