Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Looking for a Detective to find my friend's info

See previous threads. I was in D over the weekend and went by her apartment to see if anyone knew her. The guys outside didn't know her. It's been a year since her death.
    So now I've decided to get a private detective. If you know someone who can lookup records, visit apartments and night clubs to get information about her death, let me know. I went to Craiglist and there are 3 listed; all outside Detroit.

I hope you have success in finding out what happened,but you might want to be careful about publicly asking,if you are looking for somebody you really do not want them to know.

Do not be surprised if nobody knows nothing,somebody knows something but they usually do not offer up information.

Can you provide links to the other threads? What was your friend’s name? When did she die? What’s the address of the apartment building? We need more info...

We need to stop stalking people.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I hope you have success in finding out what happened,but you might want to be careful about publicly asking,if you are looking for somebody you really do not want them to know.
    Read her post more carefully; the friend is DECEASED; she wants to know the circumstances of her death.

Is this still Ms. Dent you are searching for?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Read her post more carefully; the friend is DECEASED; she wants to know the circumstances of her death.
    Okay sherlock,it was pretty obvious.

Well, this was the quote from your reply:
    but you might want to be careful about publicly asking,if you are looking for somebody you really do not want them to know.
    I didn't know you were referring to her ghost not wanting to be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Okay sherlock,it was pretty obvious.

^ without any background I read into the post something happen and they were trying to find out what,if somebody is looking for a private detective it is usually because the police have run out of leads or cannot devote the time.

It would not be relevant weather the person was a victim or not,the wanting to find answers is the focus.

Op added the part about the passing,but I had already deduced that,otherwise I would not have posted on being carefull on who one speaks to If they are on thier own.

On F/B groups and in general,I see lots of posts of pictures and people seeking answers,you never know if a passerby saw something and did not think twice about it at the time or somebody may say something knowing nobody will know who they are.
    Last edited by Richard; August-09-19 at 10:01 AM.

If you are going to hire a Private Investigator get one that is State of Michigan licensed. They have several on the Association list.

https://mcpihome.com/ziplookup.php

Good Luck.

^^^ And make sure to check reviews re. their services.

She's posted several topics on trying to find this "friend", no idea why so many.

Yes, this is my friend Ms. Dent. I went to her apartment building and talked to some residents who didn't know her.

Quote Originally Posted by pkbroch View Post
    If you are going to hire a Private Investigator get one that is State of Michigan licensed. They have several on the Association list.

https://mcpihome.com/ziplookup.php

Good Luck.
    Thanks......

I see a few detectives in the list....does anyone have experience? What's the normal charge for a detective?

Check you private messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago48 View Post
    Yes, this is my friend Ms. Dent. I went to her apartment building and talked to some residents who didn't know her.

We located Ms Dent.

I'm really getting tired of all this snooping into people's lives and the posters involved should be removed from this site.

I am getting really tired of not winning the lottery,I think it should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    We located Ms Dent.

Well you certainly made a dent in that investigation.