Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

The politicians on the left are reaching insanity levels on thier spreading of hate.

El Paso mayor told Trump that he should stay away from her city that it was safe city before his presidency.

So what makes El Paso safe?

It is home to two military bases and headquarters for immigration joint task force.

It sits across the border from one of the most violent cities in Mexico,every other border city has spillover of violence from their cross border cities.

So they are protected.

Pull the military bases and the immigration task force base out of there and they will be run over with violence in less then a week,like the rest of the cities wanting border protection.

I did do a search and see just how safe they are,not bad,they are below the national standard when it comes to gun violence but almost double the national standard when it comes to assaults and rape.

Mass shootings have been going on for years,only in America,no,bombs and stabbings are prelvant in other countries,but it is America and its guns,and it has never been another presidents fault but the get Trump crowd.

Hilliary looks like a little angel next to some of these blowhard politicians seeking thier 15 minutes.

22 people died in Manchester England when a suicide bomber let off during an Ariana Grande concert,I wonder if the politicians blamed other politicians or demanded bomb control measures?

I guess they can stop that violence by outlawing bombs.
    Last edited by Richard; August-07-19 at 09:31 PM.

I tend to reserve the insanity judgement for the FAR left. Not the left average. But everyone's increasingly being forced to take extreme sides [[far left against far right vise versa) which will be the undoing of this country.

Yes, for certain it's getting nuts, you can't even be a moderate or libertarian without being accused of being extreme far right. I'm certain similar is going on for the far right, vetting.

Thinking is being set aside for emotion and revenge politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The politicians on the left are reaching insanity levels on thier spreading of hate.

El Paso mayor told Trump that he should stay away from her city that it was safe city before his presidency....
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-08-19 at 05:45 AM.

Interesting that in Chicago so far this year there have been 1,517 shootings this year,129 less then last year.

This past weekend 55 shot 7 fatally.

But no politicians advocating for gun control there.
    No outcry of a president spreading hate.
    Its been happening for years and in the home city of the previous president but yet he was never held accountable or took control or even stopped to offer condolences.

Why the outrage in Ohio and El Paso when it is happening every weekend in every major city in the United States.

I am thinking because it is in the Dems back yard it would make them look Un-Presidential if they cannot even control thier little districts let alone the entire United States.

If the continued violence is uncontrollable under thier watch how can they really expect anybody to believe anything that comes out of thier mouth as they are placing blame on others.

We spent 24 years and billions of dollars on a drug war while there is still an overdose death every hour,what makes them thing playing the blame game is going to solve the problems,let alone by getting rid of guns.

Every shooting has been in a gun free zone,fine people for not wearing thier seat belt for thier protection but yet want to remove ones ability to protect themselves when it comes to guns.

Goooood morning Vietnam.

Trump-Gooooood morning America,how may I offend you today.

Funny that you would mention Vietnam. No matter how many bombs you poured on it, you still lost big time to the little Viet Cong that kicked your bums with bamboo sticks, while your big guys tripped on their big guns, just sayin'.

Maybe next time some nutjob pulls an automatic in your nabe, just pull out a knife and try and put him down.

"The politicians on the left are reaching insanity levels on thier spreading of hate."

Speaking of insane, you seem to be forgetting about trump's rallies....mexican's are murderers, rapists, criminals...? He spreads hate. Get your blinders off because you're missing out on a reality shit show.

Did you see his pearly whites and thumbs up photo op with patients from those shootings? "it was an amazing visit". What's so amazing about visiting patients affected by a mass shooting? His choice of words are sub-par to say the least. "The love, respect for the office of the presidency". You see, he makes it all about him. Of course, no one was allowed in those hospital rooms, outside of HIS people.

And why did he take the time to watch Biden's speech, while visiting two states where mass murderers took out 31 lives? He immediately pulls out his twitter thumbs to criticize and name call..."so boring, "sleepy Joe".

A few days after his dry mouth, nose sniffing speech calling for unity, he proceeds to attack and bully and this, just after two tragedies. So tell me why, he's the occupant of the white house.

Last edited by Maof; August-08-19 at 08:41 AM.

^ all you have to do is show proof of where he said Mexicans as a group are murders.

Should be simple enough everything is recorded.

What he did say was,we need to secure the border so we know who is coming over it because right now there are some bad Hombres coming over it including bad hombres that have been deported multiple times but still come back into the country creating violence.

So a percentage of the country wrongly assumed as he was talking about the border with Mexico he was racist against Mexicans.

People seem to think because the border is on Mexico it only allows Mexicans to cross illegally,they fail to understand the concept of a non secured border allows anybody from any country to sneak across.

No different when he said people from Muslim countries need to be properly vetted as they were coming from countries of war where there were no records advailable for the process.

No other people from any other country in the world are allowed to enter without either going through the vetting process of obtaining a entry visa or at the minimum a back ground check.

So that made him racist against Muslims.

How about you take the blinders off,The President is one cog in a wheel,while you guys are constantly obsessed with everything Trump the rest of the administration is moving right along.

Outside of Trump I would be willing to bet not many actually do not have a clue as to what is really happing that effects your daily life outside of being obsessed over every word he utters.

You ask why he is the occupant of the White House?

If you have not figured it out by now,you would be the one with the blinders on.

He is doing now just as the left is doing when he was a candidate,the same exact thing.

Apparently it worked for him and did not work for the Democratic Party,so it would appear as though as much as you guys play the blame game there is a large part of the country both Democrats and Republicans that do not have thier blinders on.

The constant barrage of calling him racist or any other name simply because you either do not understand much or agree with what he is saying is a weak argument and does not have a record of success.

Keep doing the same thing,all you guys are doing is spreading hate and dividing the country and creating a us verses them country.

Then instead of excepting personal responsibility you blame it on the president.

Then confused as to why and how he became president,if you take the blinders off maybe you will understand,my guess is no.

By your reasoning I believe the Democratic Party is racist against African Americans,why else would you keep people trapped in the inner city while providing little opportunity,a reasonably safe space to live and crap schools.

They have had over 50 years of control but yet nothing has changed.

Thats what they do though,create situations to take the eyes off of the shortcomings of thier own party while keeping their supporters trapped in desperation.

Opps we did not win while doing some underhanded crap,now that the election is over with they may investigate us,how can we stop this,hey maybe if we claim the Russians helped Trump and have a big old multi year investigation it will draw the attention away from us.
    Last edited by Richard; August-08-19 at 10:06 AM.

Accepting, not excepting, Richard. Three strikes.

^ sorry,I guess I need a spanking to help me mend my ways.

Notice how they have nothing else to attack your favorite guy with outside of twisting words?

The economy- nope
    The employment numbers-nope
    The markets - nope
    Tearing up bad trade deals in favor of a more level playing field - nope
    Handing over billions of taxpayer dollars to deal with international threats-nope

Outside of spreading hate and division they really have no opposition platform to work with.

Its like telling the child in the supermarket that they cannot have that candy,it pisses them off into temper tantrums.

Go on with your bad self Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Go on with your bad self Richard.

See how he accused me of twisting his twisted words for him. He learns from the Great Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    See how he accused me of twisting his twisted words for him. He learns from the Great Leader.
    When will it stop? How do you get thru the long winded rebuttal's?

With a mixture of amusement and frustration.

I also note that everytime Chump comes up in Richard's posts, he can do no wrong. He has the economy, and employment at the best levels, and yet, all the wrongs are coming from elsewhere. The US is a victim of foreign trade, foreign intervention, foreign treaties of every kind. If you look at the military presence that the US has on a global basis, and the kind of energy devoted to that, and the race to find more oil, to consume more, to ignore ecological threats, these are all seen as good, and in your nation's interest.

Everything that is made in China is automatically crap. The fact is, the Chinese have only made these inroads possible through tremendous efforts, their competitive advantage due to lower labor costs doesn't begin to explain the fantastic thrust in development in that country. The world has now more wealthy, less desperate people because of that lunge forward, the same impulse that created the United States' unparalleled level of comfort.
    For better or worse, the fact that we get products from China has been beneficial to most of us in a big way.

Its a discussion

I could always dumb it down and just post Trump is an ass.

But that would be just as dumb as posting everything made on China for the American market is of superior quality unsurpassed in the world.

When everybody already knows it is just the opposite on both counts,some just have a problem with reality.

Then there are those that can't afford a gun...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-dead-2-...034639243.html

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Then there are those that can't afford a gun...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-dead-2-...034639243.html
    And those that don't fit the media narrative, so they're barely mentioned.

https://www.theledger.com/news/20190730/2-dead-2-wounded-in-shooting-at-walmart-in-mississippi

Another Nobel laureate stopped from shooting at a Walmart in Missouri.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...-missouri.html

I see they found the bodies of the two guys that murdered the travelers in Canada,it appears as though senseless violence knows no borders or boundaries,I wonder if it was To-doe spreading hate that caused that.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Another Nobel laureate stopped from shooting at a Walmart in Missouri.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...-missouri.html
    Stopped by somebody that was licensed to carry,good thing he was not in a gun free zone.

I see they found the bodies of the two guys that murdered the travelers in Canada,it appears as though senseless violence knows no borders or boundaries,I wonder if it was To-doe spreading hate that caused that.
    Why that post is just... unacceptable...

This is why everyone has a low opinion of you.

Because 2 white kids who went nuts and killed 3 white people relates to the general issue of racism/hatred how?

Right, it doesn't.

Needless to say, Mr. Trudeau has many faults, but promoting hate is not one of them.

Taking too many selfies, yes. However, last I checked, that isn't racist/hate-promoting or linked to other people's murder sprees.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    This is why everyone has a low opinion of you.

Because 2 white kids who went nuts and killed 3 white people relates to the general issue of racism/hatred how?

Right, it doesn't.

Needless to say, Mr. Trudeau has many faults, but promoting hate is not one of them.

Taking too many selfies, yes. However, last I checked, that isn't racist/hate-promoting or linked to other people's murder sprees.
    Why are you trying to make it a popularity contest,sounds kinda narcissistic to me.

Maybe you should try standing on a 100’ ladder so things do not zoom over your head so often.

You saw a white officer on a horse with a black suspect,so that makes you racist,now do you want to have a discussion on how to twist ones words to fit a narrative?

Why are you trying to make it a popularity contest,sounds kinda narcissistic to me.

Maybe you should try standing on a 100’ ladder so things do not zoom over your head so often.

You saw a white officer on a horse with a black suspect,so that makes you racist,now do you want to have a discussion on how to twist ones words to fit a narrative?
    How is my criticizing the Prime Minister making anything a popularity contest? Unless you're so vapid as to think endlessly taking selfies is a good thing.....

Your last paragraph makes no sense.

But if you meant that I inferred that a white officer, on a horse, with a black suspect is racist, I already outlined a different view than that.

Obtuseness as to optics.

Stopped by somebody that was licensed to carry,good thing he was not in a gun free zone.
    I'm sure there were Texans carrying in El Paso - it IS Texas, after all. Didn't do a hell of a lot of good, did it? And the guy in Dayton got off 30 shots in 30 seconds before getting shot by police.

In other words, that is an incredibly meaningless statement.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I'm sure there were Texans carrying in El Paso - it IS Texas, after all. Didn't do a hell of a lot of good, did it? And the guy in Dayton got off 30 shots in 30 seconds before getting shot by police.

In other words, that is an incredibly meaningless statement.
    It is. Some are grasping at straws here. Goes in one ear and out the other.

^ it’s okay I will not hold it against you,or the Canadian peanut gallery.

It is logic,somebody is shooting at you,would you have a better survival rate if ....

A: you are armed and can return fire

B: you are forced to run faster then the bullets.

You cannot expect or depend on the police to be there in less then 30 seconds,it is no different then if somebody breaks into your house,call the police and hope they will be there when?

Why do you think that they are picking soft target locations.

Because they know the intended victims will not be able or will not fight back.

Now they are saying it has nothing to do with being mentally unstable,like it is sane to go shoot a bunch of people that are unable to defend themselves.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast