Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Everything You Need To Know About Woodward Avenue In New Detroit | Streets of Detroit

As a native Detroiter, I set out to highlight and document every major street in the city. And there is no street more important than Woodward Avenue. Woodward is the dividing line between east and west Detroit and run from downtown Detroit through Oakland county. Woodward has changed so much over the last 40 years. There is a new Detroit on the horizon and I am here to document it for you. Mail: AntonDaniels.com P.O. Box 27 Union Lake, MI 48387
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-21-19 at 10:52 PM.

I support these kinds of efforts every time. I've seen Anton's video inside the [[now trashed) Pontiac Silverdome, but his stated plan "to highlight and document every major street" needs some clarification. Are we talking about iPhone videos or Facebook and social media posts, or what is the overall plan for documenting the region, and what is the intended outcome? Raising awareness? Publicizing Detroit's changing fortunes? Making a name for yourself?