Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    If you guys keep on Chumpeting that the US is the top of the crop, the nec plus ultra of democracy, it's only fair game that I throw something at you. When one of your countrymen or women objects to non-progressive US policy, foreign or domestic, you are quick to turn them into Anti-American. So, what shall it be, free speech or what?

By the way, the American bases in the Marshall Islands are still there and the Marshall Islanders are still maligned by the US. There.
    Why not visit the Laurentians and take a hike, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Why not visit the Laurentians and take a hike, eh?
    I'm stumped. Really don't know what to say.

^ Notice how you do not say Canada is the greatest country on earth and I am proud to be a Canuck ?

I thought you were leaving on a jet plane,or are you scared that the upcoming war with China will break out while you are in mid flight?

Does Ireland even except Canadian currency? Our soda machines do not.
    Last edited by Richard; July-18-19 at 03:40 PM.

Accept, accept, accept, Dick...

How many times do I...

As Canadian Visitor says, I love my country but I dont wear it like a badge on a daily...

I am in Ireland now, and I am not seeing too much misery, mainly happy faces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2