Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default New Plant @ Kettering High

This is great news Dakkota Integrated Systems is planning to build a new plant on the grounds of the old Kettering High School.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...te/1683615001/

As an Eastside homeowner, I hope this drives up demand and therefore home values on this side of town. The influx of jobs should drive demand, but who knows in this city.

i hope the jobs are announced soon.

YAY DUGGAN!!! Another new plant with more Detroit jobs. Can Kwame do that?

The elimination of the Felony check is a plus to give a 2nd chance to Detroiters that may have gotten into trouble in the past.

Now they just have to pass the drug test.

Yes, the drug test makes some front-end ineligible: as pre-eliminate factor of candidate processing when drug testing is mandated and more jobs are testing.

Detection of marijuana in the system varies depending on use, cessation and longevity of use:

https://www.healthline.com/health/ho...e-by-drug-test

https://www.leafly.com/news/science-...in-your-system
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-11-19 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    i hope the jobs are announced soon.
    I hope Detroiter's are qualified to take advantage of the opportunity.

With two new plants and more Detroit Jobs. Duggan's possible third re-election campaign is an easy win.

I am hoping many will be. It's about choices that provide the most long-term options career and employment wise!

Another Detroit High School bites the dust. Wonder what's going to become of Cooley? Probably the most architecturally beautiful, of all the old high schools, sits and rots.

Ha, Both Kettering and M.M.Rose are my alma maters. At least it's better than the corn field I had heard before.

Trombley Elementary is gone. Burroughs has seen better days I'm sure.