Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

No no that's not what I was saying. My comment, in all honesty, was a more emotional take. It was directed towards the blacks in Detroit that are trying to divide the city by race more and more and it's only coming from their direction. The city is still black controlled and is making a clear turnaround, but these ass hats who think they can cure racism with more racism is just fucking annoying. It seems like an act of insecurity then anything. Emvoking an exaggerated, and in my opinion almost non-existent, sense of racism doesn't help anyone anywhere
    Last edited by Seven&wyo; July-13-19 at 04:55 PM.

Well, I'll grant you racism applied to whites from blacks has had very little power, long term, comparatively.

Racism can come from any race towards other race or racial group.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    ...Blacks cannot be racist because as a race they do not have power over whites.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-14-19 at 02:25 AM.

Well that's an alternative to filling out job applications that require drug tests......

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Who knows maybe with the legalized weed everybody will get stoned,neked and run through the fields like one big happy family.

Until somebody starts changing admission to the fields according to ......

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    No no that's not what I was saying. My comment, in all honesty, was a more emotional take. It was directed towards the blacks in Detroit that are trying to divide the city by race more and more and it's only coming from their direction. The city is still black controlled and is making a clear turnaround, but these ass hats who think they can cure racism with more racism is just fucking annoying. It seems like an act of insecurity then anything. Emvoking an exaggerated, and in my opinion almost non-existent, sense of racism doesn't help anyone anywhere
    "Insecurity" is definitely a factor for various persons and groups.

One could create an extensive list of things that particular persons
    are insecure about.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5