Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

If you don’t go to Red Lobster you’re missing out on some GOOD biscuits. They are pretty damm tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    This is the latest version of racism. I call it the Jussie syndrome.
    Lying MF Smollet has both exposed the scam of race baiting AND made real cases harder to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Lying MF Smollet has both exposed the scam of race baiting AND made real cases harder to believe.
    What makes a 'real case'?

Is it thought? Is it deed?

I'm old enough to remember when racism was explicit. Friends and relatives who used the word. And meant it. And acted on it.

They are mostly dead. Or if not, 'reformed'. Learned from life. No longer so stupid, young.

Haven't read the details here, but it sounds typical. Something happened. I saw in their eyes that they were racist. And it must be exposed and they must be held accountable. They are guilty in their souls. They are guilty in their minds. I can tell. I am right. They are racist. They are wrong.

Are we that sure that racism is worse today than yesterday? If so, is the improvement because of shaming and accusations of racism?

Does anybody really know what happened here?

Does anybody really care?

About facts?

But they've reduced their size now! Nothing stays nice! ------

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    If you don’t go to Red Lobster you’re missing out on some GOOD biscuits. They are pretty damm tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    But they've reduced their size now! Nothing stays nice! ------
    Haven’t been there in a couple months, if they’re smaller but taste as good I can live with that

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Does anybody really know what happened here?

Does anybody really care?

About facts?
    No one cares about the facts. Even though the video surveillance will show whats up.

And this headline for this post is stupid. This place is always a mix of race.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
    No one cares about the facts. Even though the video surveillance will show whats up.

And this headline for this post is stupid. This place is always a mix of race.
    When you've been here longer... you'll learn to take things the OP says with a grain of salt! He's our 'special' poster...

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    When you've been here longer... you'll learn to take things the OP says with a grain of salt! He's our 'special' poster...
    Sounds like that importantguy123 on reddit. lmao

That’s okay when I first read the headline,I thought,what self respecting restaurant would not have collards?

LOL! Hah-true! But you leave my Danny alone! ----

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    When you've been here longer... you'll learn to take things the OP says with a grain of salt! He's our 'special' poster......
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-02-19 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    That’s okay when I first read the headline,I thought,what self respecting restaurant would not have collards?
    Hmmmm... I thought they didn't allow motorcycle gang attire.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-02-19 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    LOL! Hah-true! But you leave my Danny alone! ----
    Zacha341... myself, you, Danny, Lowell, Gannon, Sumas, Kathleen, Blueidone, Gnome, and so many others both still with us and sadly no longer here all met at DYES picnics... So Danny is special to all of us!

How's about that! It's all in good fun amid the seriousness of it all.

Ya, I wish we could do a picnic again.

With great memories
    Stromberg2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5