Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Corporate News Pushes Iran War

Jimmy Dore show.

https://youtu.be/kgQzb4ErYWQ

The propaganda piece about the mine attack on the Japanese ship was curious. This story has more holes in it than the Japanese ship. The company spokesman representing the Japanese company said crew members claimed something flew through the air; that it wasn't a mine. Also, why were two holes in the ship and what was purported to be another mine removed by Iranians all about six feet above the water line? Mines typically explode below or at the water line.

That Iranian gun boat usually has a crew of two to four max,let’s load up a crew of twelve and go dig a mine out of the side of the ship.Any volunteers?

They tether to ships using a magnet on a line

The mine they are referring to attaches to the side with magnets by hand with a time delay fuse.

So you would have had to either swim under water and attach it or go by boat and stick it on the side,which would have drawn attention.

What are the odds of swimming to the ship,jump up 6 ft,attach the mine and set the detonator all before you fell back into the water.

We have so many eyes in the sky over there a fish cannot even fart without us knowing,we know exactly what and where it came from,we sent a drone out that arrived 8 minutes after the distress call and it was fired on from the Iranian mainland,but the missile missed.

We still owe them for holding 60 hostages 444 days anyways.
    Last edited by Richard; June-16-19 at 09:28 PM.