Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    I addressed this issue here in the Trump thread, where it belongs. What Biden did or didn't do is irrelevant.
    The elephant in the room continues to be the Obama/Biden administration having contributed to the overthrow of Ukraine's elected government. Biden's son getting placed on a Ukrainian Board for $86,000/year is just a sideshow. It wasn't just Ukraine. The Obama/Biden administration had a big hand in overthrowing Khaddafi in Libya; another executive ordered act of war. Obama/Biden unsuccessfully tried to overthrow Assad but failed even though, according to Joe Biden, ISIS was allowed some free reign to bring this about. All of this misplaced foreign policy resulted in hundreds of thousands of Arab deaths, the destruction of the Libyan, Ukrainian, and Syrian economies, and millions of refugees. Russia took the opportunity to set up military bases in Syria and took over Crimea in response. Not content with their swath of foreign policy disasters, coups, death and destruction, Democrats continue with their attempt to carry out a coup against our own elected president. If successful, I doubt that the after effects will be any better than that of other Democratic coups.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    The elephant in the room continues to be the Obama/Biden administration having contributed to the overthrow of Ukraine's elected government. Biden's son getting placed on a Ukrainian Board for $86,000/year is just a sideshow. It wasn't just Ukraine. The Obama/Biden administration had a big hand in overthrowing Khaddafi in Libya; another executive ordered act of war. Obama/Biden unsuccessfully tried to overthrow Assad but failed even though, according to Joe Biden, ISIS was allowed some free reign to bring this about. All of this misplaced foreign policy resulted in hundreds of thousands of Arab deaths, the destruction of the Libyan, Ukrainian, and Syrian economies, and millions of refugees. Russia took the opportunity to set up military bases in Syria and took over Crimea in response. Not content with their swath of foreign policy disasters, coups, death and destruction, Democrats continue with their attempt to carry out a coup against our own elected president. If successful, I doubt that the after effects will be any better than that of other Democratic coups.
    Irrelevant [[and debunked)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    Irrelevant [[and debunked)
    How and why the U.S. Government Perpetrated the2014 Coup in Ukraine
    I stand my my link from post #124. Your link sides with "reformers" who overthrew their own elected government in a coup. Is the next stop on the "reformers" express Trump? Given the Obama/Biden administration's history of overthrowing and attempting to overthrow countries, my link seems to me more credible that your link's reference to undemocratic coup participants it called 'reformers'. Your article did not debunk Obama/Biden's participation in the coup which it referred to as a "popular uprising". It only tried to put a little perfume on the pig by spinning feel good terms like 'reformers' and 'popular uprisings' to describe a coup.

President Trump just received a 52% approval Rasmussen rating last week. Maybe next week he will be a few points lower. I wonder though, if after all the Mueller hearings coup attempt drama, Americans are getting weary of Democrats calling 'wolf'. If the public finds out that Hunter and Joe Biden are contradicting each other, its going to make it harder to impeach Trump for whatever new thing pops up two months from now.

I did, however, find a more modest claim regarding Hunter Biden's board pay. The NY Times on 9/22/19 put it this way, "Burisma, which paid [[Hunter Biden) as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his service on the board of the directors."

Jimmy Dore show- "
    Hunter Biden Cries When Asked About Ukraine Corruption"

I don't think this interview will help Dad's campaign.

https://youtu.be/CwexVY4nFUg

Dad Biden's campaign was over a bit ago. He just does not present to be up for the task...

We're just delaying the inevitable of him stepping down.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6