Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thanks Lowell and everyone that wrote a message or contributed to the donation. I love this community!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Update response. NF acknowledged our donation and, as all things take time in healing and life, this was received today.

Hi Lowell,

I am a member of Dan Gilbert’s team and am assisting with the mail while he is out.

We received your letter and generous donation to NF. I will be sure to pass it along to Dan.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and please extend the thank you to the rest of your team as well!

Isabella Meteer
    Quicken Loans | 1050 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI 48226
    Can we get DetroitYES! team t-shirts, Lowell? I hope Dan's Ok. He's a hell of a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I hope Dan's Ok. He's a hell of a guy.
    While I can't post it for privacy reasons, I can say there is a video of him recently and hes looking good for a guy who just had a stroke. So I think he will be back at it in about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
    While I can't post it for privacy reasons, I can

say there is a video of him recently and hes looking good for a guy who just had a stroke. So I think he will be back at it in about a year.
    Company has released a small portion for the public:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/op...rt/1899170001/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3