Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default China and facial recognition

China is in the process of installing over 400 million facial recognition cameras.

Basically from the time you leave your house to the time you enter it you will be tracked.

The 30 year anniversary of tinananman square massacre where the Chinese military shot thousands of pro democracy and human rights protesters,it has been scrubbed from all records in China to the point where the younger generation knows nothing about it,and in light of the anniversary China has rounded up anybody that they feel may want to partake or encourage by giving them either extended vacations out of the country or a stay in a secure location of the governments choosing.

The protester that stood in front of the tank was banned from the country and his parents and realitives were banned from leaving the country.

I light of the politics of Russia it is amazing that Americans will support another country that makes Russia look like a cuddly puppy dog by sending them billions of dollars a year in support.

So human rights and a way of life when it comes to democracy only matters if Americans are able to save a dollar.

Kinda hypocritical yes?

To me anyways any American that stands up and talks about human rights in this country is full of it,because believing in human rights should not be based on money,how exactly does one campaign for those rights in this country while in the other hand fully supporting the absence of human rights in another country.
    Last edited by Richard; June-05-19 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    China is in the process of installing over 400 million facial recognition cameras.

Basically from the time you leave your house to the time you enter it you will be tracked.

The 30 year anniversary of tinananman square massacre where the Chinese military shot thousands of pro democracy and human rights protesters,it has been scrubbed from all records in China to the point where the younger generation knows nothing about it,and in light of the anniversary China has rounded up anybody that they feel may want to partake or encourage by giving them either extended vacations out of the country or a stay in a secure location of the governments choosing.

The protester that stood in front of the tank was banned from the country and his parents and realitives were banned from leaving the country.

I light of the politics of Russia it is amazing that Americans will support another country that makes Russia look like a cuddly puppy dog by sending them billions of dollars a year in support.

So human rights and a way of life when it comes to democracy only matters if Americans are able to save a dollar.

Kinda hypocritical yes?

To me anyways any American that stands up and talks about human rights in this country is full of it,because believing in human rights should not be based on money,how exactly does one campaign for those rights in this country while in the other hand fully supporting the absence of human rights in another country.
    There's the semblance of a coherent thought here.

Needs some refinement. But I'm still willing to applaud.

You should try posting like this more often.

I more or less agree w/thrust of your post............

But....before you get too heady about it......exactly how widely is facial recognition in use by US law enforcement....hmmm? Just asking...

[[and yes, its a thing in Canada too)