Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default New Houses Hayden and Pembroke area

Bill Cosby is touring the Pembroke and Evergreen area today so I went on a google map stroll. I noticed new houses on Hayden and Vaughn between Pembroke and Vassar, any know what is up with them?

I wonder if he will go tour streets closer to Southfield where the houses aren't brick and the area has not held up so well. Probably not.

"Cosby will join Bobb for a neighborhood walk in the area of Evergreen and Pembroke at 5 p.m., followed by a 7 p.m. rally at Henry Ford High School, on the city's northwest side."
    Last edited by DW313512; September-01-09 at 02:32 PM. Reason: add info

He should go a mile south from there to Glenco, then make a right. I drove through there a few months ago and was sickened by the sight.

From what I recall, Heyden and Vaughn were pretty bad back in the late 80's. I noticed the newer homes on google street view.Saw on TV were Bill and Bob were walking around that area.