Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The only reason they both exist is the Joint operating agreement. They share business operations while they have separate editorial staffs.

Mine went up to $15 month
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I pay $10/month for Thurs., Fri., Sunday delivery. They've tried several times to charge me $20 something. I called them and told them to cancel and they offered me the $10./month......until next time.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Mine went up to $15 month
    Disregard that last post. It changed again. In early September, I get an email notification that my acct. was charged $26 for those same three days of delivery. I called to cancel. I like my Sunday paper so I settled for that at $12/month. Just two days ago, I get another notification for $19! Called and cancelled for good. Kinda sick of having to call every other month so I just did away with it. I'm sure I'll get an email with "better pricing". It seems to always happen that way.
    Last edited by Maof; December-06-19 at 06:47 PM.

Minimum wage hike, increased government regulations cost, paid family leave costs, "free" daycare costs, “climate change” driven energy costs, paid transgender sex-change costs, the list goes on and on and they all get passed on to you and me in the form of higher prices. The Free Press editorial page supported all of this free stuff, it’s like a suicide pack.

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    Minimum wage hike, increased government regulations cost, paid family leave costs, "free" daycare costs, “climate change” driven energy costs, paid transgender sex-change costs, the list goes on and on and they all get passed on to you and me in the form of higher prices. The Free Press editorial page supported all of this free stuff, it’s like a suicide pack.
    Michelle Albom??

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    Toronto Star does the same. Once you have cancelled for 90 days you can get the same half price offer as a new customer. Last 3 years I've just taken that deal in the spring so I can sit outside with a paper and then cancel in the fall.

Edit: Oops! Meant to reply to Maof's post.
    Last edited by 401don; December-06-19 at 10:06 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3